This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:"The evil that lurks in the minds of men is manifested in the collective evil of the beast. Understand the man and you cannot be deceived by his institutions." -from "The Ouzo Prophecy"
"Only the Shadow knows."
bobevenson

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by bobevenson »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
bobevenson wrote:"The evil that lurks in the minds of men is manifested in the collective evil of the beast. Understand the man and you cannot be deceived by his institutions." -from "The Ouzo Prophecy"
"Only the Shadow knows."
Actually, the full paragraph was, "Recently, an obscure local firm, in its eternal quest for a universal game, unlocked the secret of Revelation 13:18. The evil that lurks in the minds of men is manifested in the collective evil of the beast. Understand the man and you cannot be deceived by his institutions." This was the key paragraph of the paper, but it was automatically written with no conscious input at all. It was like reading what somebody else was writing, and I critiqued it as it was being written. After writing "The evil that lurks in the minds of men," I said to myself, "That sounds like something out of the old "Shadow" radio program. That's not what I had in mind." Of course, since it was being automatically written, I didn't have anything in mind.
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
"Only the Shadow knows."
Actually, the full paragraph was, "Recently, an obscure local firm, in its eternal quest for a universal game, unlocked the secret of Revelation 13:18. The evil that lurks in the minds of men is manifested in the collective evil of the beast. Understand the man and you cannot be deceived by his institutions." This was the key paragraph of the paper, but it was automatically written with no conscious input at all. It was like reading what somebody else was writing, and I critiqued it as it was being written. After writing "The evil that lurks in the minds of men," I said to myself, "That sounds like something out of the old "Shadow" radio program. That's not what I had in mind." Of course, since it was being automatically written, I didn't have anything in mind.
"Still the Shadow knows"

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Ever think of making an intellectual contribution to a discussion?
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote:Ever think of making an intellectual contribution to a discussion?
Exactly my thoughts about you.

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Please, I don't resort to the crap you post. You are obviously unable to advance any discussion with an argument or counterargument.
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote:Please, I don't resort to the crap you post. You are obviously unable to advance any discussion with an argument or counterargument.
Say pretty please with sugar on it. :lol:

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

I believe the moderator should deal with this kind of thread vandalism.
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote:I believe the moderator should deal with this kind of thread vandalism.
Exactly. Your thread vandalism.

PhilX
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Greatest I am wrote:This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

God kills when he could just as easily cure. This is irrefutable.

This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden rule as articulated by Jesus.

God then is clearly evil.

Do you agree with Jesus that anyone who breaks the golden rule is evil?

Regards
DL
Our life is a consequence according to our own past actions.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Beauty wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden rule as articulated by Jesus.

Regards
DL
Our life is a consequence according to our own past actions.
Indeed, as well as the actions of all those we have interacted with.

We are all in this together, alone.

Regards
DL
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Regards
DL
God is Good, Devil is evil.
God is justice, Devil is injustice.
Our life is consequence to our own past actions - justice is done.
The Cosmic Law - Natural Law - doing justice to all, goes like this:
Our action --> our consequence --> our fate.
No use blaming God.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Beauty wrote:
No use blaming God.
Nothing ever happened to the awareness knowing of every deed, action, thought, concept or idea. It does not claim to be anything other than what it is ..this self shinning luminous space of allowing.

No claim no blame. It knows things but is not the thing it knows... nothing can disturb that which is empty and pure. Your essential nature is of peace, under all circumstances and conditions. When shit happens, just notice what never leaves when shit leaves, what stays is always your essential nature, pure peace...untouched by any shit happening, you are the awareness of the shit happening, not the shit itself.

Awareness knows all ideas, concepts, actions, thoughts, feelings as they appear, but it doesn't claim them. While appearances are known to awareness, awareness remains ..it is always and ever unharmed by what it knows, it stays in it's pure pristine state. It remains free of all commotion, it allows it all to be, to appear, while it itself, remains ever luminous, transparent and free of anything appearing in it.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Beauty wrote:

Regards
DL
No use blaming God.
I did not blame God for anything, but I find it strange that you chose to preach garbage instead of showing how not following the golden rule is somehow good when Jesus says it is good.

If all you will give is such pathetic responses, best to ignore me as I will show my disrespect for those of your ilk.

Get better or get lost.

Regards
DL
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Greatest I am wrote:
Beauty wrote:

Regards
DL
No use blaming God.
I did not blame God for anything, but I find it strange that you chose to preach garbage instead of showing how not following the golden rule is somehow good when Jesus says it is good.

If all you will give is such pathetic responses, best to ignore me as I will show my disrespect for those of your ilk.

Get better or get lost.

Regards
DL
Actually I chose to preach TRUTH. And Jesus did the same. And I am nowhere saying that the golden rule is not good to be followed. But hey, you have to be literate in english to be able to read english. Since you cannot even read as I clearly see, go and become literate first and then think of brainstorming on a philosophy forum, otherwise people like you only bother others on forums, and so people like us are bothered. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: