God and Existence explained, or the dilemma of the beginning

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gabriel

God and Existence explained, or the dilemma of the beginning

Post by Gabriel »

"If you care to read I can tell you a story soiled with too much blood, it is a story that explains the world, and the existence of each and every single one of us, whether we are dead or living.
In the beginning there was nothing, no colours or shades. In nothingness, existence became awake. Nothing perceived what was, sensed everything and became aware. And as it became aware it has begun to think. It thought of being, of differences, of thinking itself, of movements, of similarities.
Nothing saw that it was no longer nothing. Ideas and groups of thoughts proved that the current Nothing was much different from what nothing really is and God came to be after much time, time shrouded in mist for all beings.
Nothing became the Universe, or all-existence, a space sprawling towards all sides like rays beaming from a Sun, a darkness completely empty and with no bounds or constrictions. Outside of it, God finite in his infinity became the first being in time. Living or not, without body nor parts. A singular specter, aware of everything and therefore all knowing, controlling everything and therefore all powerful.
Thus, the Holy Ghost was completely separate of nothing. Time and existence began together with the Universe. God became an observer of his creation, of himself as he changed, of Life that he created and Death that he destroyed.

Ad. I - Holiness, what is holy. We are all created, and we should consider existence sacred. And so I have explained what is holy.
Ad. II - This short story explains the creation of the World and the existence of a supernatural being - God. A being different, a specter without a body of his own. Able to create any body it wished for itself. It also introduces any reader to the concept of Heaven or an afterlife.
Ad. III "Heaven" - All of us humans, might be granted the miracle of becoming able to exist without our body. This is something that God decides personally for each and all of us, judging our actions, thoughts and decisions in order to create a true and honourable answer whether we are worthy of living on forever. Able to enjoy everything life and existence has to offer on for an eternity in which we are as free as we are in our life's.
Ad. IV - I believe it is safe for us to consider Heaven as a continuation of our life. Death is irrelevant and means only the death of our body as all of us are granted only one on the day of our birth."

End of Part I

"Nothing is empty without being empty, otherwise it would have the property of being empty. Nothing has no properties. And if nothing has no properties then it is empty without being empty.

This is the opposite of existence and the beginning of everything. Existence became rising from it's opposite. Life became as Death passed away. The opposite of existence can be named Death just like existence can be named Life. Logical.

If something is not empty, it HAS TO contain something. Otherwise logic would not be present. Logic is present in everything, otherwise there would be no sense and a hand would not be a hand.

If something does not contain anything, it HAS TO be empty.

Is nothing empty? No. Does nothing contain anything? No.

Now we know what nothing is. It is not empty and does not contain anything. Is it true that nothing is empty without being empty? It does not contain anything, so it is empty. But is also not empty. And so, it is empty without being empty. It is true.
Emptiness gives way to further emptiness. Why? Because an empty space contains further empty spaces. One empty can contain infinite empties, I am sure you will agree. It is true.

Nothing is not empty as it is nothing. Nothing does not contain anything as well because it cannot contain. Nothing is empty because it couldn't contain and emptiness spreads infinitely. Nothing becomes empty without being empty because it is nothing. It is true. Now, nothing contains emptiness. Therefore it is empty.

I have proven that a nothing that isn't, cannot contain anything and isn't empty (Death, or lack of existence) becomes a nothing that is empty and contains emptiness. Containing emptiness is equal to not containing anything. And so nothing can be empty without being empty.

Empty becomes filled with empty. It stops being empty while staying empty. The empty within is not empty because it is filled with further nothing. Nothing is endless. Yet it still cannot contain. But, it contains. And so, the endless nothing contains something. And that something is an emptiness different and separate from nothing. Endless nothing is beside something that in the beginning was empty. But it became filled as it had the property of containing. It contained empties that became filled.

Various nothings became things in what is essentially the mind of the first something."

End of Part II

"We have a screen. There is nothing on the screen, it is all black. Then dimensions are shown on the screen. The darkness portraying nothing becomes 3-dimensional. An emptiness is outlined inside this 3D nothing, and nothing fills that outline. So we have two 3D nothings. The first nothing is the nothing that becomes the Universe. The second nothing is the nothing that becomes God. And we have a movie explaining how God became awake and how the world was created.

What is empty can become empty. Because what is empty is empty. If emptiness is empty then clearly, it became empty by being empty."

End of Part III

Can you point out any mistakes? If not, is there any reasonable comment you would like to make on what I've written? What do you think of a work solving the primal dilemma of existence? Do you think what I wrote and deduced on my own should be published?

Thank you for your time.
Harbal

Re: God and Existence explained, or the dilemma of the beginning

Post by Harbal »

Possibility 1. You are taking the piss. If this is the case then my opinion is that it wasn't worth the effort.

Possibility 2. You are not taking the piss. In which case you must have a mental age of about seven.

Possibility 3. You actually are seven. In which case this is not a bad effort.
osgart

Post by osgart »

if there is a God than there also must be a great destroyer because this by nature is a brutal violent careless existence. If something created this existence something also destroyed it. Perhaps the birth of the Evil one overtook God and leveled an otherwise awesome creation. Maybe we are witnessing the birth of evil power. Before evil God made powerful angels with eternal everlasting power and might but they all turned on God and thus the birth of evil. And thence they began to destroy existence itself.
Yet today nothing supernatural occurs. And humans live in the aftermath of universal armagheddon, happily going along in total naivety about what might really have existed.
None of this i buy into, but why not!
osgart

Post by osgart »

before the universe existed, before space, before one physical thing
there must have been something. Time , abstract thought, an eternity of nothing couldnt be.

I think evolution theory and the big bang theory are hype. Its secular religion not a proven fact. The vanity of the mind.
God is what people create in their imaginations.
People need explanation and they cant attain to it.
What you write sounds like science fiction.
Justintruth

Post by Justintruth »

Gabriel wrote: Can you point out any mistakes?
Mistake#1:
Gabriel wrote: it is a story that explains the world.
Mistake#2:
Gabriel wrote:In the beginning there was nothing,.
Mistake#3:
Gabriel wrote:Nothing perceived what was,.
Mistake#4:
Gabriel wrote: Nothing saw that it was no longer nothing.
Mistake#5:
Gabriel wrote:God came to be after much time.
Mistake#6:
Gabriel wrote:Nothing became the Universe, .
Mistake#7:
Gabriel wrote: God finite in his infinity became the first being in time

Mistake#8:
Gabriel wrote: God became an observer of his creation
Mistake#9:
Gabriel wrote: This short story explains the creation of the World .
Mistake#10:
Gabriel wrote: God decides personally .... whether we are worthy of living on forever..
Mistake#11:
Gabriel wrote: It is safe for us to consider Heaven as a continuation of our life
Mistake#12:
Gabriel wrote: Nothing has no properties.
Mistake#13:
Gabriel wrote: This is the opposite of existence and the beginning of everything.

Mistake#14:
Gabriel wrote: Existence became rising from it's opposite.
Mistake#15:
Gabriel wrote: The opposite of existence can be named Death.
Mistake#16:
Gabriel wrote: If something is not empty, it HAS TO contain something. .
Mistake#17:
Gabriel wrote: Logic is present in everything.
Mistake#18:
Gabriel wrote: If something does not contain anything, it HAS TO be empty..
Mistake#19:
Gabriel wrote: Is nothing empty? No..
Mistake#20:
Gabriel wrote: Does nothing contain anything? No..
Mistake#21:
Gabriel wrote: Now we know what nothing is.
Mistake#22:
Gabriel wrote: It (nothing) is true.
Mistake#23:
Gabriel wrote: Emptiness gives way to further emptiness. .
Mistake#24:
Gabriel wrote: I am sure you will agree...It is true.
Mistake#25:
Gabriel wrote: I have proven that a nothing that isn't, cannot contain anything and isn't empty.
Mistake#26:
Gabriel wrote: (Death, or lack of existence) becomes a nothing that is empty.
Mistake#27:
Gabriel wrote: Nothing is endless.
Mistake#28:
Gabriel wrote: The first nothing is the nothing that becomes the Universe. .
Mistake#29:
Gabriel wrote: The second nothing is the nothing that becomes God..
Mistake#30:
Gabriel wrote: And we have a movie explaining how God became awake and how the world was created..
Mistake#31:
Gabriel wrote: What is empty can become empty..
Gabriel wrote: .... is there any reasonable comment you would like to make on what I've written? ..
I suggest you read the poem of Parmenides, then a book called Being and Nothingness by Sartre. Also, on containers check out the video by Stainaker on possible non-actual objects. If you get bored scroll to 37:00 in the video.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/v ... ction=view
Gabriel wrote: Do you think what I wrote and deduced on my own should be published?
I would hold off until you study a little more. "Sounding like you know is not the same as saying something." I would investigate the classical difference between rhetoric and logic before you write further. Writing like this encourages people to believe ontology and metaphysics are nonsense.