Who are you?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

Re: Who are you?

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:Flim-flam? Discovering in 20 minutes what nobody else in the world could discover in 170 years, relating the Queen City nickname of Cincinnati to Babylon and ancient Rome in the book of Revelation? Please!
There's just one issue: it's of no use. Which your unsuccessful and delusional agenda has proven for years. So why are you so intoxicated with such useless information, Bob? Are you intimated by truly useful information... because it will be under the scrutiny required for truth, and then you can't stroke it as your very own "precious" and distort it to glorify yourself?
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

bobevenson wrote:
Terrapin Station wrote:
bobevenson wrote: I am Bob the Baptist, the new guru, the modern messiah, the wizard of Ouzo, and a divinely inspired prophet of all things spiritual, political and economic.
I hope that you're really not older than, say, 17.
Since you're from New York City, where large soft drinks are taxed, but small brains aren't, I'll let your stupid comment slide.
It's been awhile since Bloomberg was mayor now.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Are you suggesting I shouldn't let your comment slide?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

bobevenson wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:And the flim-flam which leads him to think of himself as some sort of prophet.
http://church-of-ouzo.com/pdf/public-li ... innati.pdf
Flim-flam? Discovering in 20 minutes what nobody else in the world could discover in 170 years, relating the Queen City nickname of Cincinnati to Babylon and ancient Rome in the book of Revelation? Please!
Bollocks.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Flim-flam? Discovering in 20 minutes what nobody else in the world could discover in 170 years, relating the Queen City nickname of Cincinnati to Babylon and ancient Rome in the book of Revelation? Please!
There's just one issue: it's of no use.
You, of course, know more about what is useful or not useful than the Public Library of Cincinnati, right?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:You, of course, know more about what is useful or not useful than the Public Library of Cincinnati, right?
I probably know more about YOU than they do... including the way you misuse and get drunk on snippets of insignificant information that you get from them. If the information were more significant, and if you knew how to use it, the results of your efforts would demonstrate that. But there are no results... so don't try associating yourself with the library, as you will only drag them down.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote:
bobevenson wrote:You, of course, know more about what is useful or not useful than the Public Library of Cincinnati, right?
I probably know more about YOU than they do... including the way you misuse and get drunk on snippets of insignificant information that you get from them. If the information were more significant, and if you knew how to use it, the results of your efforts would demonstrate that. But there are no results... so don't try associating yourself with the library, as you will only drag them down.
Well, the Curator of Rare Books & Special Collections sent his letter to me at the Church of Ouzo, having verified my information through microfilm, and thanking me for setting the library and the rest of the world straight.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

bobevenson wrote:
Lacewing wrote:
Well, the Curator of Rare Books & Special Collections sent his letter to me at the Church of Ouzo, having verified my information through microfilm, and thanking me for setting the library and the rest of the world straight.
The rest of the world doesn't give a crap about Cincinnati, and hasn't wanted to even visit the USA since 911, when you ruined it for the rest of us. The US gets attacked once, and the world became a totalitarian shit hole, which is exactly what the terrorists sought. And you arses gave them just that, and screwed the enjoyment of life and freedom for a generation or more.