OMG !!

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greta

Re: OMG !!

Post by Greta »

Dontaskme wrote:
Greta wrote:
I'd rather admit consciousness's existence and to try to better understand it than to degrade and deny it, but that's just me.
This is not about degrading or denying anything. Life is awesomely beautiful and magical beyond belief.
An illusion is easy to comprehend as experienced, seen...think rainbows and lightning bolts. That which is illusory does not mean it does not exist. Illusory indicates that a play of light and sound reflects a deception, which the mind is manifested to believe as reality.

There is talk about consciousness, but no one knows what consciousness is, but that's okay since that is the only reality available.
Every atom is light and science knows that it is light. Some know, but science still defines energy as the capacity to do work. Science does not define that energy is light. It is obvious that light present in every atom of the human breath has transformed into sound. Just as lightning in the sky transforms into thunder. Science still does not know how lightning is formed. Lightning too is just electricity which is light. Every speck of life is electricity.
Lightning can be thought of as an electrical breakdown of the atmosphere: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElMqwgkXguw. I posted this link elsewhere but I think it's good enough to bear repetition.