How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

Post by bobevenson »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:24 am
bobevenson wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:54 am
Lacewing wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:00 am
But which delights YOU more, Bob... thoughts of God or the beast?
Please, the 666 of Revelation 13:18 is about the beast and "The Ouzo Prophecy" is about the beast. Suffice it to say that John on the isle of Patmos and Bob the Baptist in Cincinnati are prophets transcribing the word of God.
Prove it.
Prophecy is not subject to the standards of scientific proof, but I am able to provide mystical credentials in support thereof.
bobevenson

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:19 am
Suffice it to say that John on the isle of Patmos and Bob the Baptist in Cincinnati are prophets transcribing the word of God.
So, based on what you've said (and supposedly "transcribed"), we can conclude that God is an idiot?
Please, what words are you referring to that brings you to that conclusion?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

God has ultimate control over my entire life - my last job I had a good position in IT and he fucked it over with promises of heaven and do art and forced me to quit - now I am left wondering what the fuck it actually wants from me.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:11 pm God has ultimate control over my entire life - my last job I had a good position in IT and he fucked it over with promises of heaven and do art and forced me to quit - now I am left wondering what the fuck it actually wants from me.
"For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled." -Revelation 17:17, a description of the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in chapter and verse.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:39 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:11 pm God has ultimate control over my entire life - my last job I had a good position in IT and he fucked it over with promises of heaven and do art and forced me to quit - now I am left wondering what the fuck it actually wants from me.
"For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled." -Revelation 17:17, a description of the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in chapter and verse.
Mumbo jumbo bollocks from someone that does little more than buy bull from the bible and has seriously no idea about the true nature of God.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:02 pm
Lacewing wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:19 am
Suffice it to say that John on the isle of Patmos and Bob the Baptist in Cincinnati are prophets transcribing the word of God.
So, based on what you've said (and supposedly "transcribed"), we can conclude that God is an idiot?
Please, what words are you referring to that brings you to that conclusion?
Everything you say.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Please, a specific example.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:56 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:24 am
Please, the 666 of Revelation 13:18 is about the beast and "The Ouzo Prophecy" is about the beast. Suffice it to say that John on the isle of Patmos and Bob the Baptist in Cincinnati are prophets transcribing the word of God.
Prove it.
Prophecy is not subject to the standards of scientific proof, but I am able to provide mystical credentials in support thereof.
And what are these mystical credentials?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Well, for instance, I discovered the original reference to the seven hills of Cincinnati's Queen City name in 20 minutes, something the rest of the world coudn't do in 170 years, linking Cincinnati to the queen city of Babylon and the seven hills of ancient Rome in the book of Revelation, as attested to by the Cincinnati Public Library.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:35 pm Well, for instance, I discovered the original reference to the seven hills of Cincinnati's Queen City name in 20 minutes, something the rest of the world coudn't do in 170 years, linking Cincinnati to the queen city of Babylon and the seven hills of ancient Rome in the book of Revelation, as attested to by the Cincinnati Public Library.
And what is this link exactly between Cincinnati and Babylon?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

The queen city of Babylon in the book of Revelation is a veiled reference to the seven hills of ancient Rome, and allegorically represents today's Cincinnati.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:44 pm The queen city of Babylon in the book of Revelation is a veiled reference to the seven hills of ancient Rome, and allegorically represents today's Cincinnati.
Okay, explain why.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Because the evil that lurks in the minds of men is manifested in the collective evil of the beast. Understand the man and you cannot be deceived by his institutions. And it doesn't matter if you're in yesterday's Rome or today's Cincinnati.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bobevenson wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:39 pm Because the evil that lurks in the minds of men is manifested in the collective evil of the beast. Understand the man and you cannot be deceived by his institutions. And it doesn't matter if you're in yesterday's Rome or today's Cincinnati.
But you are a man. And that does not provide a connection between Cincinnati and Babylon.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

In the book of Revelation, Babylon is ancient Rome. The basis of all evil is our institutions, whether in ancient Rome, Cincinnati, or anywhere else in the world, under the direction of false prophets and Sally Sue (sweet Satan):

When you're in Cincinnati
Going north on Vine
Till you're out in the boonies
And across the line,
Just follow that crowd
Till you see the sign
Of Club Ouzo No. 9.

I met a girl there,
Her name is Sally Sue.
If she asks you to play,
You better know what to do,
'Cause when she takes out her cards,