How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

ken

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote:
ken wrote:
Maybe dontaskme does not need to know what it is. But that is just an excuse to not be a responsible person.
Aww, how sweet you use the responsibility card. Taking responsibility is an automatic response, it's an instant knowing in the moment else there would be chaos..and it's not taken by the agent but by that which is running the agent.

I don't know how many more times I have to say this, but responsibility is being taken care of as and through dontaskme the agent of consciousness, consciousness automatically knows what to do ..it's self knowing. If I put my hand in the fire I'm going to automatically remove it else it burns. It's automatically known, but not by the machine aka dontaskme.
Yes dontaskme is only an agent of Me. Yes I do KNOW what to do, AND, I am doing it.

dontaskme does not have a hand. dontaskme does NOT own the body. The body owned and has created dontaskme. The body has already experienced and acted before dontaskme even has time to re-act in the fire example. do not forget dontaskme that dontaskme is only a result of what the body has experienced. This I am aware of and controlling now.
Dontaskme

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

Post by Dontaskme »

I'm done with talking to you ken.

I am totally through talking to idiots, please stop answering my posts.

You are an insult to natural born intelligence and I want nothing more to do with you, go away. I don't like you.

I don't do control freaks.
ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote:

i would like to clarify with dontaskme what 'no thing' means, to dontaskme, but by the name you have given yourself and by the responses you do supply you unfortunately are obviously not capable of answering questions properly.
You are so passive abusive aren't you.
No, why would you think that? Just asking for clarification is in no way abusive, nor passive, for that matter. But, of course, that all depends on how dontaskme wants to define those words.
Dontaskme wrote:A rose by any other name is still a rose you dumbo.
Is the attempt to use, so called, "derogative" names, like 'dumbo', in of itself a form of abusive behavior?

So what are you saying here now, dontaskme is a rose now? If not, then why do you not just say what dontaskme is? I have asked you enough times already, and by the way can you recall how many times all you have done is just replaced one word with another word? As though that explains things better.
Dontaskme wrote:Why are you constantly asking me when you already know all the answers.
For three reasons.
1. If you did not come across as you KNOW exactly what you are saying, then I would not be asking you questions to clarify what it is that you are trying to say.

2. If you stopped speaking for others, let alone speaking for all of us, then I would also stop asking you clarifying questions.

3. and most importantly, if you are going to try to speak for Me and tell me that what i can not know, then you better be able to back up what you say.

In other words if you just spoke for yourself and said for example that dontaskme is unable to know things, but others may be able to, then I would stop challenging you. But if you are going to tell me what I can or can not know, then be prepared be challenged.
Dontaskme wrote:What benefit is it to you that I am able or not able to answer your questions to me? your beginning to sound like a right weird internet stalking freak.
Well stop saying others can not know things, especially when I am saying I can know those things, and, that I just can not know those things but that I already KNOW them.

By your persistence in not challenging me leads others to the obvious.

Your persistence in not answering the most simple of questions and you showing that you are not wanting me to challenge you is already proving who is right here.

The difference here is I do not want people guessing. I want to show the Truth.

Also, see how easy it really is to just answer the questions asked of you. I just did it.
ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote:
i would like to clarify with dontaskme what 'no thing' means, to dontaskme,
Why don't you just die, and then see if your answer to what no thing means appears to you.

Firstly what do you mean by 'you'? Who/what is the 'you' you are referring to here?

If by 'you', you mean 'ken', then ken does not die, in that as long as those thoughts are remembered and what those thoughts have created, then ken still lives. The same goes for every other person.

If by 'you', you mean 'I', then I NEVER die, ever. I have existed always, in all ways, for-ever-NOW. I could NOT die.

By the way I have already explained that 'no thing' means the distance around and between any physical object/s. Sometimes this is referred to as space.

Furthermore, I asked you to clarify what you are saying so that means asking for 'your' perspective of what you are saying. I want to know where you are coming from. What answers that appear to ken are so obvious 'my' answers and not what I am interested in now, thus the reason I asked you for 'your' answer.

Seriously it is not hard to answer questions openly and honestly.
ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote:Okay ken you are right and I am wrong.
Exactly the evidence I said would be provided.

I accept that, so now can we just agree to disagree with each other and lets call the whole thing off. [/quote]

Call what off exactly?

I NEVER agree to disagree. If something is wrong, then it IS wrong, and obviously, if something is right, then it IS right. I want to work with others to uncover and REVEAL the Truth.

The Truth here is dontaskme says I can not know something. I say I can know and already do know.

If you are going to accuse me of something, then back it up or back off.

The difference between the 'you' and the 'I' is 'I' can back up what I say. And, I am going to challenge what i think is wrong.
Dontaskme wrote:In other words for christ sake please stop talking to me.
If you want me to stop talking to you, then all you have to do is just admit and just say that "just maybe I can know".

I do not like any person putting any one down, including themselves. All people are born intelligent enough to learn, understand and reason anything, including who they are and who I am, that is until they become stupid and unintelligent through beliefs and fears.

This can and will be proven, in which, what you are believing will be totally dis-proven. I know this because I know I can do it. I will admit I may be wrong here, but that will only come out when I am challenged. Not just because some one believes it.
Dontaskme wrote: I've already awakened to truth, I do not have to seek your approval of that.
And I thought I make huge statements.

You say something like that and not expect to get challenged. I do not think you have really awakened that much at all.

If dontaskme has already awakened to truth, then why does dontaskme not clarify them self?

Why do you not want to be challenged?

The little and wrong truth you have "awakened" to is that you are unable to answer questions because of the logic you use, e.g., words can never lead to understanding.

If you were already awakened, then you would already KNOW who/what 'you' are and who/what I am IS. But by your unresponsiveness and when you do respond your dismissive responses like "We can never know" certainly shows to Me that you are more dead asleep, than most people are, than you are to have been awakened.

How could and why would a person who says, "I've already awakened to truth", not like to show others how they could be awakened also?

Is this just like religious people who say they know the answer but when asked for clarification say things like "There are some things we are not meant to know". The more you keep talking the more this is getting ridiculous.

You start of here in this response saying ken is right and dontaskme is wrong. A fairly stupid thing to say especially when you have not challenged me at all yet, and just as stupidly because none of us believe that, now do we? Then you go on to say lets agree to disagree and call this whole thing off. What do you want to call off? The fact that you say things, which I find not necessarily true, and when I test you on them you feel something. Is that why you want to call "this whole thing" off? Then the worst part is after saying all that is that you still believe that you are an awakened one to the truth. Would you like me to "walk" away now and leave this as though it is the Truth?
Dontaskme wrote: How would you ever know that I haven't awakened to truth?
Easily, by challenging you with very simple questions. I will then be able to tell by your responses if you have really been awakened or not.

And the answer to that is obviously clear.
Dontaskme wrote: are you me?...
Certainly not. I will never be you, but you can be-come (like) Me, if you really want to.

I will also suggest here that I actually do know 'you' better than you know 'you'. After all I am the one saying I do know who/what 'you' are, whereas, you say you can not know this.
Dontaskme wrote:don't ask me anything else or talk to me anymore.
You say something like you are the awakened one to truth, and then say "dontaskme" anything else. Really?

dontaskme is certainly living up to its name sake.

By saying that you are inviting me more and more.
Dontaskme wrote: If you do reply again then that will only prove to me what an absolute disrespectful idiot you are.
Well I have replied so then, to dontaskme, I have proven that I am an absolute disrespectful idiot. How that could logically follow soundly and validly only dontaskme knows.
Dontaskme wrote:
''if people remain open, then I am able to show not just how you are able to find the answers that will lead to you living in peace and harmony''
PS..Wanting peace and harmony is why you suffer.
Who says I am "wanting" peace and harmony?

And, what exactly is it you suggest that I am suffering from?
Dontaskme wrote: You are a very angry person, it comes out clearly in your writing. And you are seeking for love. It's pitiful.
Name one piece of my writing where I have shown i am a very angry person. I think someone is looking at themselves here. But then again the word 'you' was used so I acknowledge what is written is right. What has come out clearly here is actually very obvious now, and actually supports what I was thinking previously.
Also, as you so often say what appears is only an illusion so I will readily admit this time dontaskme is right. What appears "clearly" to dontaskme in my writings is absolutely not true, thus an illusion. An illusionary trick I have pulled over those eyes.

All I seek is loyalty (honestly) and openness, with voluntary enthusiasm. Hey you are right again. I wonder if you can see what I actually want to come out and clearly wrote this time. Can you see what come out in my writing this time?
Dontaskme wrote:Life doesn't demand love, peace, harmony, happiness and bliss, because it's never experienced lack of peace,disharmony, unhappiness, rejection, or ever been at war with itself.
Partly correct, only all of 'you' have experienced that, including ken.

But more correct is humans are a part of Life, so Life has, through humans, experienced the lack of those things, which unsettled equilibrium for a very minor relative short period. But this was necessary though, because of how the brain works, and now like I said a few posts back I/Life is going to show you how 'you', every person, can live together in peace and harmony with every One.
ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote: I'm done with talking to you ken.
dontaskme said that last time before dontaskme starting talking with ken again.
Dontaskme wrote:I am totally through talking to idiots, please stop answering my posts.

If you are totally through talking to idiots, and I am an idiot, then you will be totally through talking to Me.

Stop saying things that need to be answered, and then I will stop answering your posts.
Dontaskme wrote:You are an insult to natural born intelligence and I want nothing more to do with you, go away. I don't like you.
Ok, so can we now say our good-byes, till next time?
Dontaskme wrote:I don't do control freaks.
If you had not tried to control others by saying what they can or can not do, then this would not have got this far.
bahman

Post by bahman »

sthitapragya wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:53 am Did it make you a better person? Calmer? More at peace? Did it give you the ability to love all mankind? Did it make you healthier? Did it make you richer? Did it improve your relationships with people? Did it take away your anger? Did it take away your anxieties? Did you develop skills? Did it make you more focused? Did it give you extra strength? More tenacity? Did it take away your frustrations? Do people respond better to you now? Did it make you more attractive to people? Did you get promotions you did not expect? Did it make you more successful? Does food taste better now? Does music mean more to you now? Do you appreciate your fellow men and women more now? Do you think of all men as being equal now?

What changed?
Spirituality is about searching the truth which is not possible unless you have a sincere mind. You of course should act based on what you find about the truth.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

My spirituality is the result of being visited by the mystical perfection of seven visions, and by the book of Revelation, "The Ouzo Prophecy," and divine inspiration, guidance and intervention.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:49 pm My spirituality is the result of being visited by the mystical perfection of seven visions, and by the book of Revelation, "The Ouzo Prophecy," and divine inspiration, guidance and intervention.
Do you pray to God?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:04 pm
bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:49 pm My spirituality is the result of being visited by the mystical perfection of seven visions, and by the book of Revelation, "The Ouzo Prophecy," and divine inspiration, guidance and intervention.
Do you pray to God?
Only victims of false prophets pray.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:50 pm
Do you pray to God?
Does your divine inspiration, guidance, and intervention come from God... or from some other type of divine source along with the book of Revelation? In other words, do you give credit to God for anything... or no?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:14 am
Do you pray to God?
Does your divine inspiration, guidance, and intervention come from God?
Well, it certainly didn't come from any church or religion.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Do you pray to God?
Your victims must do a lot of praying.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:20 pm
Lacewing wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:14 am Does your divine inspiration, guidance, and intervention come from God?
Do you give credit to God for what you produce with the divine inspiration, guidance, and intervention... or no?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:28 pm
bobevenson wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:20 pm
Lacewing wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:14 am Does your divine inspiration, guidance, and intervention come from God?
Do you give credit to God for what you produce with the divine inspiration, guidance, and intervention... or no?
The day I think God is looking for credit is the day I walk away from the book of Revelation, "The Ouzo Prophecy" and the Church of Ouzo.