How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:25 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:09 pm
bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:56 pm Please, you know nothing about Cincinnati and its history, and prior to Bob the Baptist, the question on the origin of Cincinnati's Queen City name had been raised time and time again in magazines, books and newspapers.
Okay provide links.

Please, this is a subject of common knowledge in Cincinnati. Contact the Cincinnati Public Library or Historical Society for confirmation.

magazines, books and newspapers...not public library.
bobevenson

Re: How did spirituality, belief in God and the continuing search for God change you?

Post by bobevenson »

Please, I'm sure they'll refer you to your heart's content! Oh, I'm sorry, that would mean you have to get off your lazy fucking ass!
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:48 pm Please, I'm sure they'll refer you to your heart's content! Oh, I'm sorry, that would mean you have to get off your lazy fucking ass!
If I ask for posted references, (ie magazines, newspapers, etc.) and you do not provide them...who is really the lazy one?

Besides the Cincinnatti library is an institution of men, and according to you all institutions (with the exception of the AEP) are evil as they are founded by men...why should I trust that source according to your own argument?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:32 pm
Lacewing wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:57 pm
bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:56 pm Why don't you just admit that I'm a divinely inspired and guided prophet with the mystical credentials to prove it?
Because you've not done anything that has provided value to anyone... other than provoking humor here on the forum, which many people do. You're just blabbing in the wind to pleasure yourself. That's the truest revelation you've offered.
Please explain how I was able to make a spiritual discovery about Cincinnati in 20 minutes that nobody else could do in 170 years.
It doesn't matter, Bob, because there's NO VALUE FROM IT. You can "discover" all sorts of crazy-ass things, and they don't matter if they offer NO VALUE. Do you know what the word "VALUE" means, Bob? It's what you are failing to offer. As soon as you can discover something that you are ABLE TO SHOW THE VALUE OF, then maybe you'll be interesting for more than just generating humor.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:56 pm
bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:48 pm Please, I'm sure they'll refer you to your heart's content! Oh, I'm sorry, that would mean you have to get off your lazy fucking ass!
If I ask for posted references, (ie magazines, newspapers, etc.) and you do not provide them...who is really the lazy one?
Who am I, your fucking handyman?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:28 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:56 pm
Who am I, your fucking handyman?
Yes...now go fetch me those sources. I want links, etc.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:13 pm
Lacewing wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:57 pm
Because you've not done anything that has provided value to anyone... other than provoking humor here on the forum, which many people do. You're just blabbing in the wind to pleasure yourself. That's the truest revelation you've offered.
Please explain how I was able to make a spiritual discovery about Cincinnati in 20 minutes that nobody else could do in 170 years.
It doesn't matter, Bob, because there's NO VALUE FROM IT.
No value? It's a mystical credential certifying my divine inspiration, guidance and intervention, you goofy bitch!
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:35 pm
No value? It's a mystical credential certifying my divine inspiration, guidance and intervention, you goofy bitch!

Tsk, tsk, tsk I expected more from you Bob, considering you are a prophet and all. That is disappointing, I am assuming the Cincinatti library, an institution of man, got the best of you....

You can't pull the sources out of thin air, or raise them from the abyss? You can't because that would be a miracle, to actualize what is not real, and only prophet's can do miracles.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:35 pm
Listen Jerkweed, there is NO VALUE FROM YOUR DISCOVERIES. You can CLAIM that your discoveries and mutterings are divinely inspired, but they don't OFFER ANYTHING... and they have demonstrated NO VALUE!!!

If this is not true, state what you offer, and what the value of that is, as you see it. Super simple, unless you're a complete hack.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

I am the only person on Earth who has ever understood the book of Revelation and the meaning of 666 in Rev. 13:18, as discussed in "The Ouzo Prophecy". You're the type of person who looks a gift horse in the mouth.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:31 pm I am the only person on Earth who has ever understood the book of Revelation and the meaning of 666 in Rev. 13:18, as discussed in "The Ouzo Prophecy". You're the type of person who looks a gift horse in the mouth.
What do you want from all this attention Bob?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:31 pm I am the only person on Earth who has ever understood the book of Revelation and the meaning of 666 in Rev. 13:18, as discussed in "The Ouzo Prophecy". You're the type of person who looks a gift horse in the mouth.
Nobody cares and you're not offering any value. Value to you does not equal value to anyone else. You're completely incapable of demonstrating the value to others because it's ONLY valuable to you, correct? So why don't you accept and be happy with that, and stop peddling something that has no value to anyone else?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:40 am
What do you want from all this attention Bob?
Please, my job as a prophet is to communicate spiritual truth to an irrational public, and I obviously have one of the hardest jobs in the world!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:23 pm Please, my job as a prophet is to communicate spiritual truth to an irrational public, and I obviously have one of the hardest jobs in the world!
Do you think you'll ever succeed with your mission?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

It's not a question of success, it's my divinely inspired job.