How did knowing God change you?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hobbes' Choice

Re: How did knowing God change you?

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Walker wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
I not sure you deserve note since you are the only contributor never to have addressed the thread topic.
You see? Still aggressive/dominant.

karma recoil = Newton’s third law of motion + relative time subjectively perceived
I'll take that as a "I really don't know God, or it did not change me at all- I'm still a twat"
sthitapragya

Post by sthitapragya »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
sthitapragya wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
I not sure you deserve note since you are the only contributor never to have addressed the thread topic.
HC, don't use my quote along with little chihuahua's. I have him on ignore and when you quote me with him, I have to read his vile crap. I am better off not knowing.
You might have said please. But I understand where you are coming from.
Oh, I am sorry. Pretty please??!! :D
Walker

Post by Walker »

Goodness, such a flurry of feathers.

Well you know what they say.

NEINERS on parade is the coalmine canary for endangered concepts.
Last edited by Walker on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

sthitapragya wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
sthitapragya wrote:
HC, don't use my quote along with little chihuahua's. I have him on ignore and when you quote me with him, I have to read his vile crap. I am better off not knowing.
You might have said please. But I understand where you are coming from.
Oh, I am sorry. Pretty please??!! :D
I'll try to remember.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Walker wrote:
sthitapragya wrote: I gave it some thought and it seems you are right. I did start this as an attack on those theists who try and define atheists instead of just debating. And i realized that what I am doing by pursuing this line of attack is graceless and classless. So I apologize to those theists who have been nothing but genuinely trying to argue their position. Having said that, I am genuinely curious as to why this pursuit of God or spirituality is so important. So I will focus on that part of the discussion from now on. MB, thanks for making me question myself.
Only now he is lying, you see how his stance is still aggressive and dominant. :wink:

“I don't have an idea for a play until after I've finished writing it. I write first, and come up with what it's about later. My technique could be compared to having a large canvas and coming in every day and putting a dot on it somewhere, and after several years - literally - I begin to say, That reminds me of an elephant, so I think I'll make it one.” - Wallace Shawn
Before the taparoo, the monkeys cover their eyes, their ears, and their mouths.

After the taparoo, the monkey mind has no need to hide from reality.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Walker wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote: I not sure you deserve note since you are the only contributor never to have addressed the thread topic.
Before the taparoo, the monkeys cover their eyes, their ears, and their mouths.

After the taparoo, the monkey mind has no need to hide from reality.
I think you've got water on the brain.

PS. No, I think you have water instead of a brain.
Walker

Post by Walker »

So, to summarize the peaceful, rational, insightful and incisive postings made in the midst of yet another natural NEINER phenomenon typified by the flocking and the chirping of both distraction and negation flurries more instinctive than artful, we can thus recap:

karma recoil = Newton’s third law of motion + relative time subjectively perceived

NEINERS on Parade is the coalmine canary for endangered concepts.

After the taparoo, the monkey-mind has no need to hide from reality.

In addition, now that negation has been revealed as the root of atheism, we can witness how the actions of NEINERS follow a symmetry as natural and ever-existent as the Golden Mean, and how the evolved existence of NEINISM serves as a governor to minimize any tribal disruptions.

After all, because NEINISM exists it serves a purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bQnxlHZsjY
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

I'm not sure if Walker even knows what he is typing, half the time it just looks like completely random shit Copy&Pasted off the Internet.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:I'm not sure if Walker even knows what he is typing, half the time it just looks like completely random shit Copy&Pasted off the Internet.
...and the other half comes directly from his brain. Manic Chihuahua yapping. Maybe he needs a cute little sweater to calm his nerves. :D
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Lacewing wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:I'm not sure if Walker even knows what he is typing, half the time it just looks like completely random shit Copy&Pasted off the Internet.
...and the other half comes directly from his brain. Manic Chihuahua yapping. Maybe he needs a cute little sweater to calm his nerves. :D
Or just lock him up in a pen and chuck him off the cliff.
Walker

Post by Walker »

With the Yes root every situation, even little folk or little feet, is workable and walkable.
With the no root it's the same tired old dreary, right Hobbes? :wink:

That’s a cute little doggie and a cheap burglar alarm. Is the breed the same as a Mexican Hairless?

Working with this recent combination of clay and pond-bottom sediment inappropriately dumped
into the venue of mature philosophical discourse …

We can proceed forward with the anti-atheist approach of “yes,” by saying that as with everyone, atheists reveal their identity through their actions rather that their pious awe of concepts. And just as folks know, the actions of atheists are consistently rooted in “No,” which is action-as-definition formally referenced as NEINISM in philosophical circles.

Paradoxically, NEINISM is characterized by a lack of conceptual comprehension masked by the aggressive/dominant stance. This stance has been humorously illustrated in the earlier training video starring one of America’s favorite animated brats, and previously linked to the self-cherishing actions of an upcoming aspirant to Cartman’s title. “Paradoxically,” is used as a qualifier because paradoxically, concept worship is a common characteristic of atheists.

NEINISM has also been linked in dynamic relationship with the well-known Australian syndrome conditioned by and characterized by evolution into … Isolated, insulated and head-in-the-sand as inspired by big bird.

Soon London Will Be Blanketed With Cabs Covered in Quotes By Muhammad
http://iotwreport.com/soon-london-will- ... -muhammad/
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Walker wrote:With the Yip root every situation, even little folk or little yap, is workable and walkable.
With the no yip it's the same tired yap dreary, right Hobbes? :wink:

That’s a cute little doggie and a cheap burglar yap. Is the breed the yip as a Mexican Hairless?

Working with this yip combination of clay and yap-bottom sediment inappropriately dumped
into the venue of mature philosophical discourse woof... cough. yip yap.

We can proceed forward with the anti-atheist approach of “Yap” by saying that as with everyone, yip reveal their identity through their actions rather yip yap yap pious awe of concepts. And just as yip yap yap know, the actions of atheists are consistently rooted in “No,” which is yip yap yap formally referenced as yip yap yap in philosophical circles.

Paradoxically, yip yap yap is characterized by a lack of yip yap yap comprehension yip yap yap by the aggressive/dominant stance. This stance has been yip yap yap illustrated in the earlier training video starring one of America’s favorite animated brats, and previously linked to t yip yap yap yip yap yap shing yip yap yap of an upcoming aspirant to Cartman’s title. “Paradoxically,” is used as a qualifier because paradoxically, concept worship is a common characteristic of atheists.

yip yap yap yip yap yap yip yap yap has also been linked in dynamic relationship with the well-known Australian syndrome conditioned by and characterized by evolution into yip yap yap yip yap yap yip yap yap , insulated and head-in-the-sand as inspired by big bird.
Does doggy want a pee?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Walker wrote:With the Yip root every situation, even little folk or little yap, is workable and walkable.
With the no yip it's the same tired yap dreary, right Hobbes? :wink:

That’s a cute little doggie and a cheap burglar yap. Is the breed the yip as a Mexican Hairless?

Working with this yip combination of clay and yap-bottom sediment inappropriately dumped
into the venue of mature philosophical discourse woof... cough. yip yap.

We can proceed forward with the anti-atheist approach of “Yap” by saying that as with everyone, yip reveal their identity through their actions rather yip yap yap pious awe of concepts. And just as yip yap yap know, the actions of atheists are consistently rooted in “No,” which is yip yap yap formally referenced as yip yap yap in philosophical circles.

Paradoxically, yip yap yap is characterized by a lack of yip yap yap comprehension yip yap yap by the aggressive/dominant stance. This stance has been yip yap yap illustrated in the earlier training video starring one of America’s favorite animated brats, and previously linked to t yip yap yap yip yap yap shing yip yap yap of an upcoming aspirant to Cartman’s title. “Paradoxically,” is used as a qualifier because paradoxically, concept worship is a common characteristic of atheists.

yip yap yap yip yap yap yip yap yap has also been linked in dynamic relationship with the well-known Australian syndrome conditioned by and characterized by evolution into yip yap yap yip yap yap yip yap yap , insulated and head-in-the-sand as inspired by big bird.
Does doggy want a pee?
At first I thought, does Hobbes think he is a piñata? And then I realized the graciousness in which he concedes the delusional nature of his NEINISTIC ways.

Hobbes, from you that is surprisingly economical in providing a living example of the classic cartoon by the great Gary Larson.

A human speaks as a human ... and a dog hears as a dog.

Yet you have the insight to take it further.

I speak as a human and you,

You write as an intelligent dog would hear, getting some of the meaning but not all of the concepts.

Well done.

That’s a positive taste of the yes root.

This root will taste unfamiliar at first to one stuck on no, but like fine wine and cheap beer it’s an acquired taste. Taking that first step away from blind denial and into the beginnings of partial comprehension is how all great journeys begin.

Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Walker wrote: A human speaks as a human ... and a dog hears as a dog.

Yet you have the insight to take it further.

I speak as a human and you,
http://www.chihuahuawardrobe.com/how-to ... p-barking/

How To Train a Chihuahua To Stop Barking
Does your Chihuahua bark up a storm at every little thing they see? If so, you aren't alone. Barking is one of the most common problems reported by Chihuahua owners. While some of them may only bark when guests or family members come to the front door, others will bark at the television, vacuum cleaner, broom, radio and practically any other "foreign" object. As you can expect, this can type of behavior can become a nuisance and make life difficult for you and everyone else living in your home. Thankfully, however, even the loudest, most obnoxious Chihuahua can be trained to stop barking.
Walker

Post by Walker »

(Keeping in mind humor, the simple map of Gandhi found in the Ethics Forum, and the anti-atheist Yes, thoughts begin to orbit a theme of yes.)

Well HC, now you're backsliding. Not to discourage you, just tellin it plain.

Don't worry about it.

Thinking in terms of yes, and presenting in terms of yes, is simply a matter of need (to keep it simple).

Even crusty old deniers do just fine when the choices run out.

We're all very excited for what you are to discover.

:)