South African Philosophy by Stephen Feb 2016

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

sotheby3000

South African Philosophy by Stephen Feb 2016

Post by sotheby3000 »

SOUTH AFRICAN PHILOSOPHY 1A FEB 2016 SVR

- The first symptoms of goalessness is panic.

- If you believe in God then yearn to know what He wants from you?

- Many a time over kindness does not allow the friendship to balance itself out with gifts from both sides

- I am not outnumbered as long as I've got one on my side.

- I have returned as a fully grown swallow to the nest that once nurtured me, this time with a cherry in my beak.

- Emerse oneself in the marketplace religiously and you would strike well at the rock of its economic spheres and experience the benefits thereof.

- When you've fallen into a hole, you can only see the sky but its not even connected to where you are and the problem is wanting to be there now.

- Insanity is not irreproachable to the most reputable

-The resurrection of Jesus is recreated in our souls when hate turns to love.

- Drinking is like gambling, statistically in the beginning, incredibly good things can happen.

- If you stop halfway and it never gets done then you cannot reflect on the achievement, and for that there can be no reward

- People who keep having unfinished dreams leave their families with an empire of debt.

- My mind is torn between God's heart and mine - my heart deceitful and above all desperately wicked.

- I cannot trust or love anything or anyone whose emotions I cannot see or feel, that is why I will never have a snake as a pet.

- A morning without love for every living person that you see is a day lived in hell

- Appreciative of the many who stand for our earth and all the animals in it, there will never be care for it until we love each other and this will never happen because there is a devil

- Until you review a passed subject with a positive spirit, you will never be released by its essence.

- We are all prisoners of the devil through our sinful nature, but God sent his son to hell and back.

- Best friends part at the pinnacle where their thought processes can no longer be reconciled.

STEPHEN VAN ROOYEN

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102711521534032688584/posts