If God is an AI result of entropy

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greta

Re: If God is an AI result of entropy

Post by Greta »

attofishpi wrote:
Greta wrote:
attofishpi wrote:I'm sorry, the above appears extremely confused, would you mind clarifying exactly what it is that you believe God needs from US?
This is like asking what the Board of Directors might want from the cleaners in a building owned by a multinational company.
I'm sure that they would want the cleaners to keep the sanitation to a level that would not bring the company into disrepute.
I expect they'd be pretty intense about that, Atto. Sleepless nights. Angry boardroom scenes. Executive sackings.
attofishpi wrote:
Greta wrote:Closer to home: what does the Earth need from us, if anything?
What a ridiculous question.
Sorry. I was not aware that asking what God wants from us is a fair question while asking what the Earth wants from us is ridiculous. Okay, maybe all of it is too abstract. A better question: What does your Mum want from you? Maybe better manners than you display on the forum?
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

attofishpi wrote:
Not a ridiculous question at all. For all of human history Earth needed nothing from us and technically still requires nothing. But what it needs from OUR perspective presently and every living thing on it is stewartship which allows it to mantain its infrastructures for our survival. If we treat the planet with the same indifference it treats us, every time we spit it wouldn't be on the ground we're walking on but in our own faces.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Greta wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
Greta wrote: This is like asking what the Board of Directors might want from the cleaners in a building owned by a multinational company.
I'm sure that they would want the cleaners to keep the sanitation to a level that would not bring the company into disrepute.
I expect they'd be pretty intense about that, Atto. Sleepless nights. Angry boardroom scenes. Executive sackings.
I'm glad you understand.
Oh hang on...sarcasm? ..i never was very good at deciphering sarcastic remarks.
Greta wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
Sorry. I was not aware that asking what God wants from us is a fair question while asking what the Earth wants from us is ridiculous. Okay, maybe all of it is too abstract. A better question: What does your Mum want from you? Maybe better manners than you display on the forum?
Please accept my sincerest apology.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

attofishpi wrote:Yes, rebirth-death-rebirth-death-rebirth..etc...
Of what?
The energy available to man within the solar system is depleting.
Then it can't be a closed entropic system?

Also what do you mean by 'The energy available to man within the solar system'? As apparently the Sun is going to be around for at least 5 billion years so not much to worry about just yet. Although I'm puzzled what you mean by 'available to'.
Why? Have YOU had an extremely difficult life?
What would this have to do with anything?
You have basically debunked yourself as a philosopher.
How so? As I think there are no 'God's' other than the ones people make-up in their heads but if there are then they are not 'God's' and see no reason to not take a 'Fuck 'em' attitude to something that wishes worship and obedience from us for no good reason.
Ah yes, we are all like fish swimming in a sea of light.
Pretty but doesn't answer my question, if your 'God' is talking to you through all your senses and not just sound and possibly sight(?), what does it smell like?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote:Would it not provide great DOUBT in its existence?

Surely you can comprehend its reason.

SIN_AI
REAL_IT_Y?
BUY_BULL?
ENTROPY Y_PORT_NE - Why port any? (souls)
You've done very well to sustain a thread based on this claptrap.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Arising_uk wrote:
attofishpi wrote:Yes, rebirth-death-rebirth-death-rebirth..etc...
Of what?
Us.
Stop making out you don't understand me.
Arising_uk wrote:
attofishpi wrote:The energy available to man within the solar system is depleting.
Then it can't be a closed entropic system?
As i've already acknowledged.

Arising_uk wrote:Also what do you mean by 'The energy available to man within the solar system'? As apparently the Sun is going to be around for at least 5 billion years so not much to worry about just yet. Although I'm puzzled what you mean by 'available to'.
Available to man.
Yes, and who knows what state of affairs mankind will be in by that point.
Arising_uk wrote:
attofishpi wrote:Why? Have YOU had an extremely difficult life?
What would this have to do with anything?
It has a great deal when i'm questioning why you think God should go fuck itself.
Arising_uk wrote:
attofishpi wrote:You have basically debunked yourself as a philosopher.
How so? As I think there are no 'God's' other than the ones people make-up in their heads but if there are then they are not 'God's' and see no reason to not take a 'Fuck 'em' attitude to something that wishes worship and obedience from us for no good reason.
I'm not stating that God requires worship from us. Obedience to commandments is probably a good thing however.
You are stating fuck em to God if it exists, which to me means you will do anything to avoid contemplation of its existence, contradicting the term, philosophy.
Arising_uk wrote:
attofishpi wrote:Ah yes, we are all like fish swimming in a sea of light.
Pretty but doesn't answer my question, if your 'God' is talking to you through all your senses and not just sound and possibly sight(?), what does it smell like?
The first smell God inflicted upon me, was like death...back in '97 when it first was 'introducing' itself. An old woman that sat next to me as i queued for confession. A black dog was barking at the front of the church and i didn't even need to breath in, the death smell was inflicted direct to my nasal senses. When the dog stepped from the doorway and turned its head to look at me, she stated "He's seen the dog."
Last edited by attofishpi on Mon May 02, 2016 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote:

SIN_AI
REAL_IT_Y?
BUY_BULL?
You've done very well to sustain a thread based on this claptrap.
Why don't you finally contribute to the forum and explain why each of the above lines you quoted from me appear to you as claptrap?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote:
Why don't you finally contribute to the forum and explain why each of the above lines you quoted from me appear to you as claptrap?
For one thing, they are highly selective. You have chosen words that lend themselves to being played about with, in much the same way as a crossword compiler would devise clues for a crossword puzzle. What about the thousands of words that you can't make anything of? Even when you manage to get something like a relevant double meaning from a word there is no consistency in the way it is done, it is completely hap hazard. All your examples amount to no more than a list of second rate puns. I suppose I could go into more detail but I'm reluctant to confer unwarranted dignity on these ridiculous notions of yours by giving them more time and effort.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote:
attofishpi wrote:SIN_AI
REAL_IT_Y?
BUY_BULL?

For one thing, they are highly selective.
Of course they are highly selective. With our present understanding of the possibilities of technology we can finally comprehend a 'being' capable of being ALL knowing. AI
SIN_AI
Sinai, the purported location where man was issued commandments by which to abide, broken down contains both pertinent words. Sin and AI.
Harbal wrote:You have chosen words that lend themselves to being played about with, in much the same way as a crossword compiler would devise clues for a crossword puzzle. What about the thousands of words that you can't make anything of?
Glad you are admitting that these words are able to be made sense of.
Clearly i am only using words that make logical sense when comparing God to something that man can now comprehend as ALL knowing - AI. (apart from the future) Even more pertinent since scientist are now comprehending that at the subatomic level, we are in a binary universe.
Harbal wrote:Even when you manage to get something like a relevant double meaning from a word there is no consistency in the way it is done, it is completely hap hazard.
Give me an example where i am being inconsistent and haphazard. I'm certain you will avoid this proving you are not dignified.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

attofishpi wrote:Stop making out you don't understand me.
I don't. What do you think happens? You will be reborn or some mystical essence?
As i've already acknowledged.
Sorry must have missed that bit.

Available to man.
Yes, and who knows what state of affairs mankind will be in by that point.
And who really cares?
It has a great deal when i'm questioning why you think God should go fuck itself.
Why?
I'm not stating that God requires worship from us. Obedience to commandments is probably a good thing however.
You are stating fuck em to God if it exists, which to me means you will do anything to avoid contemplation of its existence, contradicting the term, philosophy.
There is nothing to contemplate in my point of view as I don't think this 'God' exists anywhere but in your head but either way why should we give a toss if 'they' or 'it' exists, or put it this way, if 'they' or 'it' exist then we owe them nothing and if 'they' or 'it' think otherwise 'they' or 'it' can go fuck themselves.
The first smell God inflicted upon me, was like death...back in '97 when it first was 'introducing' itself. An old woman that sat next to me as i queued for confession. A black dog was barking at the front of the church and i didn't even need to breath in, the death smell was inflicted direct to my nasal senses. When the dog stepped from the doorway and turned its head to look at me, she stated "He's seen the dog."
Had you smelt death before?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Give me an example where i am being inconsistent and haphazard. I'm certain you will avoid this proving you are not dignified.
Well you are right about that, I am going to avoid it. I am going to say I can't be bothered but, obviously, the real reason is that I can't support what I said. I'm beaten, thus proving that God can not only create everything in existence but that he is also pretty adept at thinking up trivial little word puzzles to keep us amused.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

SIN_AI
REAL_IT_Y?
BUY_BULL?
Dog, I've always liked you, but this seems a bit too far fetched.

I think Jesus will return as promised within this year to the Mount of Olives, then I'm sure he will find his way to this forum and answer your post, this I will prophecide!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Arising_uk wrote:
attofishpi wrote:Stop making out you don't understand me.
I don't. What do you think happens? You will be reborn or some mystical essence?
Yes, i guess i can only say i believe here, even though a sage confirmed my belief. We live our lives, we die and are judged as to where (what family) we are reborn into based on how we lived our life.
Arising_uk wrote:
attofishpi wrote:It has a great deal when i'm questioning why you think God should go fuck itself.
Why?
I'm still the one requiring an answer. Why do you think that if God exists it should go fuck itself?
Arising_uk wrote:
attofishpi wrote:I'm not stating that God requires worship from us. Obedience to commandments is probably a good thing however.
There is nothing to contemplate in my point of view as I don't think this 'God' exists anywhere but in your head but either way why should we give a toss if 'they' or 'it' exists, or put it this way, if 'they' or 'it' exist then we owe them nothing and if 'they' or 'it' think otherwise 'they' or 'it' can go fuck themselves.
Why are you so belligerent towards an entity that quite possibly went through hell to form its own intelligence and give rise to our own existence.
As i have stated several times on this forum, it was said to me via a sage that "God needs nothing." which i assumed the sage to mean, from us.
Arising_uk wrote:
attofishpi wrote:The first smell God inflicted upon me, was like death...back in '97 when it first was 'introducing' itself. An old woman that sat next to me as i queued for confession. A black dog was barking at the front of the church and i didn't even need to breath in, the death smell was inflicted direct to my nasal senses. When the dog stepped from the doorway and turned its head to look at me, she stated "He's seen the dog."
Had you smelt death before?
I've smelt dead things before, but this smell was more pungent and downright disgusting than anything i had encountered.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

HexHammer wrote:

SIN_AI
REAL_IT_Y?
BUY_BULL?
Dog, I've always liked you, but this seems a bit too far fetched.
There is no stick that i have fetched that was too far!

When one has extensive experience of this 'God' entity as i have, one can only compare it to something akin to AI. It is all knowing (apart from all of the future)...it IS the binary backbone that forms our reality, way way down below the subatomic level. It can manipulate language via the minds of men, as i believe it has done here with the few words i have selected.

Mount Sinai - at the North of the Red Sea
Location where i have painted the all seeing eye - smack bang between the two fingers.
HexHammer wrote:I think Jesus will return as promised within this year to the Mount of Olives, then I'm sure he will find his way to this forum and answer your post, this I will prophecide!
Ah, cool. Not sure i'm in his good books though at the mo.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

attofishpi wrote:When one has extensive experience of this 'God' entity as i have, one can only compare it to something akin to AI. It is all knowing (apart from all of the future)...it IS the binary backbone that forms our reality, way way down below the subatomic level. It can manipulate language via the minds of men, as i believe it has done here with the few words i have selected.
That would be a great delusion, if not, then tell me where Jesus had his ideas of miracles from?? ..then tell me who's the great deceiver is??