Jihadists must die, --- but our real enemies are the Qur’an

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Jihadists must die, --- but our real enemies are the Qur’an

Post by Greatest I am »

Jihadists must die, --- but our real enemies are the Qur’an and Bible.

Ridding ourselves of Islam’s extremist jihadists is good. But to allow the Qur’an and other Holy books, --- which create the jihadists, --- to remain unchanged is not good.

The passages that create our problems must be re-interpreted and re-rephrased for modern times. Revisions are quite common to most of the documents at hand. The passages which create the extremist view are the real enemy. Those passages create the mindset that is plaguing our young. In the long term, we are better served to kill what creates the jihadists of the future, and not the future Jihadists, by removing the Jihadist creating parts of their theologies and ideologies. It is a much more humane way to end that destructive type of extremist behavior.

To have real peace, we must do the same to the immoral parts of the Bible.

The Qur’an and the Bible are both creating misogynous and homophobic religions that deny many of us equality. World/Male domination of a few over the many of us is the goal of both of the two largest of the mainstream religions. Those who fly the cross and those who fly the star and crescent. Both groups are idol worshipers and not the God seekers that Jesus wanted for mankind. Shame on both the cross and those who fly the star and crescent.

Justice demands that both the Qur’an and the Bible be revised and thus force the mainstream religions to upgrade, modernize and join us in the present instead of living with ancient Gods. Governments should force the policies of the Gods to become more acceptable to mankind. After all, governments created religions to serve us. Not to dominate us.

Secular Governments, who are answerable to you and me, should rule without religions getting in the way of progress. Social control and manipulation is better in government hands than what religions offer. Ask any woman or gay. Those two oppressed groups want social manipulation of the social manipulators and their poor moral and religious attitudes. To give any ruling power to invisible absentee Gods is foolish.

Should secular governments pick up the pace and shed ourselves of the misogynous Qur’an and Bible. Have those cursed books created enough grief for women and gays? Have we allowed the downgrading of women long enough?

Man is God. God needs and wants a Goddess. Secular men are free and equal. Should our women not also be free and equal?

Should we urge our governments to force changes to the violent misogynistic Qur’an and Bible to make those documents more civilized?

Regards
DL
Blaggard

Re: Jihadists must die, --- but our real enemies are the Qur

Post by Blaggard »

have you read the Qu'ran in it's entirety?

Jihadists must not die, that's half the problem killing them just creates martyrs and more willing soldiers to die from misplaced values that are more to do with politics, land grabs by the West, and resource hunting, than anything at all to do with the Qu'ran. Religion doesn't cause wars it is always politics, religion is just the excuse people use despite itself to kill in the name of their god.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Religion is what the idiot masses think they are fighting for. 'Freedom' is what the idiot masses think they are fighting for. The only thing dickheads who go to war are fighting for is the greed and power of the cunts we vote for to 'rule' over us (or not vote for, but allow to rule us anyway). Humans are their own worst enemies. Gullible, easily manipulated idiots. Every year we are treated to nauseating drivel about the 'heroes' of Gallipoli who 'sacrificed everything' for our 'freedom'. Umm ,no. Those pricks were all volunteers, who signed up willingly to go and kill people who had never done them any harm, in a war that had nothing to do with us, a war that no one even knows what the point of it was-- except to make a lot of money for arms dealers. Ask anyone what their stupid little poppy 'brooch' is for and they won't be able to tell you. Even our bloody network newreaders are made to wear them. They daren't refuse, or they would probably lose their job. If that's not deliberate brain-washing on a massive scale then I don't know what is. When you ask people why they are wearing it, they will say something like: 'Oh, it's for the brave souls who died for us'. BARF! No, it's so that warmongering old farts can sit around at the local RSA with their heavily subsidised drinks, droning on about how those were 'the best days of my life'.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Blaggard wrote:have you read the Qu'ran in it's entirety?

Jihadists must not die, that's half the problem killing them just creates martyrs and more willing soldiers to die from misplaced values that are more to do with politics, land grabs by the West, and resource hunting, than anything at all to do with the Qu'ran. Religion doesn't cause wars it is always politics, religion is just the excuse people use despite itself to kill in the name of their god.
No argument. We should still reduce their excuse list by one.

For evil to grow, all good theists need do is nothing and for non-theists and secular governments to not encourage the right thing in terms of their training manuals would make the secular stupid and immoral.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Religion is what the idiot masses think they are fighting for. 'Freedom' is what the idiot masses think they are fighting for. The only thing dickheads who go to war are fighting for is the greed and power of the cunts we vote for to 'rule' over us (or not vote for, but allow to rule us anyway). Humans are their own worst enemies. Gullible, easily manipulated idiots. Every year we are treated to nauseating drivel about the 'heroes' of Gallipoli who 'sacrificed everything' for our 'freedom'. Umm ,no. Those pricks were all volunteers, who signed up willingly to go and kill people who had never done them any harm, in a war that had nothing to do with us, a war that no one even knows what the point of it was-- except to make a lot of money for arms dealers. Ask anyone what their stupid little poppy 'brooch' is for and they won't be able to tell you. Even our bloody network newreaders are made to wear them. They daren't refuse, or they would probably lose their job. If that's not deliberate brain-washing on a massive scale then I don't know what is. When you ask people why they are wearing it, they will say something like: 'Oh, it's for the brave souls who died for us'. BARF! No, it's so that warmongering old farts can sit around at the local RSA with their heavily subsidised drinks, droning on about how those were 'the best days of my life'.
It has been said that we war to entertain old men. I think we just all like drama too much. All the world is all about are bread and circus'.

War is a part of our circus part of life.

Regards
DL
vegetariantaxidermy

Greatest I am wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Religion is what the idiot masses think they are fighting for. 'Freedom' is what the idiot masses think they are fighting for. The only thing dickheads who go to war are fighting for is the greed and power of the cunts we vote for to 'rule' over us (or not vote for, but allow to rule us anyway). Humans are their own worst enemies. Gullible, easily manipulated idiots. Every year we are treated to nauseating drivel about the 'heroes' of Gallipoli who 'sacrificed everything' for our 'freedom'. Umm ,no. Those pricks were all volunteers, who signed up willingly to go and kill people who had never done them any harm, in a war that had nothing to do with us, a war that no one even knows what the point of it was-- except to make a lot of money for arms dealers. Ask anyone what their stupid little poppy 'brooch' is for and they won't be able to tell you. Even our bloody network newreaders are made to wear them. They daren't refuse, or they would probably lose their job. If that's not deliberate brain-washing on a massive scale then I don't know what is. When you ask people why they are wearing it, they will say something like: 'Oh, it's for the brave souls who died for us'. BARF! No, it's so that warmongering old farts can sit around at the local RSA with their heavily subsidised drinks, droning on about how those were 'the best days of my life'.
It has been said that we war to entertain old men. I think we just all like drama too much. All the world is all about are bread and circus'.

Regards
DL
That's pretty defeatist. Actually most countries these days manage to co-exist peacefully. Look at who the trouble-makers are. They are the ones drawing everyone else into their shit. Personally, no muslim has ever done anything to me.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:

Regards
DL
That's pretty defeatist. Actually most countries these days manage to co-exist peacefully. Look at who the trouble-makers are. They are the ones drawing everyone else into their shit. Personally, no muslim has ever done anything to me.
Me neither but I do not olive in the Middle East. If I did and maintained my morality, they would stone me if I was in the wrong country.

All misogynistic and homophobic creeds should be changed or forced to disband. To maintain barbaric creeds for modern times is foolish indeed.

Regards
DL
vegetariantaxidermy

Greatest I am wrote:
Me neither but I do not olive in the Middle East. If I did and maintained my morality, they would stone me if I was in the wrong country.

All misogynistic and homophobic creeds should be changed or forced to disband. To maintain barbaric creeds for modern times is foolish indeed.

Regards
DL
Oh really, and bombing the shit out of them is going to do that? You think Iraqis are better off now? The US needs to stay the fuck out of it and let them have their civil war and evolve naturally. I've so had it with listening to yank armchair warmongers. Their own shit-hole is FAR from perfect. Why don't all the civilised countries of the world just attack the US and force it to 'change or disband' to bring it in line with the civilised world? Does that sound like a good idea to you?
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Greatest I am wrote:

Regards
DL
Oh really, and bombing the shit out of them is going to do that? You think Iraqis are better off now? The US needs to stay the fuck out of it and let them have their civil war and evolve naturally. I've so had it with listening to yank armchair warmongers. Their own shit-hole is FAR from perfect. Why don't all the civilised countries of the world just attack the US and force it to 'change or disband' to bring it in line with the civilised world? Does that sound like a good idea to you?
Yes, if they are shown to be uncivilised.

I did not mention bombing anyone. We are discussing the cause of Jihadists. Not methods of their destruction. I also wish to agrees the misogyny and hemophilia of both Christianity and Islam that does a lot of damage and discriminates against half of the world.

Regards
DL
vegetariantaxidermy

Greatest I am wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:

Regards
DL

I did not mention bombing anyone. We are discussing the cause of Jihadists. Not methods of their destruction. I also wish to agrees the misogyny and hemophilia of both Christianity and Islam that does a lot of damage and discriminates against half of the world.

Regards
DL
I am sure misogyny is exclusive to muslims lol. Not sure what 'hemophilia' has to do with any of it.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:[

Regards
DL
Oh really, and bombing the shit out of them is going to do that? You think Iraqis are better off now? The US needs to stay the fuck out of it and let them have their civil war and evolve naturally. I've so had it with listening to yank armchair warmongers. Their own shit-hole is FAR from perfect. Why don't all the civilised countries of the world just attack the US and force it to 'change or disband' to bring it in line with the civilised world? Does that sound like a good idea to you?[/quote]

Regards
DL[/quote]
I am sure misogyny is exclusive to muslims lol. Not sure what 'hemophilia' has to do with any of it.[/quote]

I have to slow down and learn to re-read more.

Oops. Homophobia is of course what I meant.

Something both Christianity and Islam are especially proud of.

Regards
DL
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Its very clear in the Koran that if one doesnt convert to Islam then one must be smited from the Earth.

Listen to the politicians as they get up on their soap box after each terrorist act and suggest Islam is a religion of peace!
HAHAHAHAHahahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahha!!!!!!!

It's written VERY clearly in Koranic verses, any follower of Islam is obliged to do us great harm unless we convert.

Lets face it, if they don't believe what is written there in their Koran, then they are scum like us.

The Qur'an\Koran call it what you want was written initially by a pedophile warlord.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Wow, I guess the pen is truly mightier than the sword. I guess a bunch of text is a more formidable foe than the people behind the text, or the mentality of mindless sheepiness that allows such texts to be blindly obeyed in the first place.
The human race themself is the enemy, not the just text.
vegetariantaxidermy

Humans are always going to find reasons to kill each other, with or without a book. Just look at the thread title.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Humans are always going to find reasons to kill each other, with or without a book. Just look at the thread title.
exactly. this thread exhibits the need for humans to vanquish an enemy and create foes to conquer, and to censor, alter, and hide any information they disagree with

as well as mindless patriotism and blind suggestion that secular ruling bodies are somehow trustworthy