Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

medneurolog

Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

Post by medneurolog »

I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".
Is it possible that telepathy works on the distance of few kilometer, correct and all the time?
I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy
but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.
Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.
Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just receiving from some other head?
James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

There is not scientific evidence for telepathy. Why this telepathy madness?
At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

Why are Schneider's symptoms of the first rank for Schizophrenia exact the same as Vinko's telepathy?
Is CIA's remove viewing project just a bluff because telepath's like Vinko can never find out who actually
is sending to them , also receiver or sender can never localize each other.

I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.
chaz wyman

Re: Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

Post by chaz wyman »

medneurolog wrote:I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".
Is it possible that telepathy works on the distance of few kilometer, correct and all the time?
I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy
but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.
Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.
James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

Why are Schneider's symptoms of the first rank for Schizophrenia exact the same as Vinko's telepathy?
Is CIA's remove viewing project just a bluff because telepath's like Vinko can never find out who actually

I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.
Uri Geller is an entertainer.
I've not yet heard of Vinko Rajic, but if there was anything in it it ought to be demonstrable.

James Randi has a $1,000,000 reward for the conformation of any 'supernatural' event.
Many have tried , none have succeeded.
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m- ... ation.html

This sort of thing comes up again and again.
Horses that can count; people that can read cards; people that can levitate objects; diagnose illness - all have been examined and found wanting.

If a skill cannot be shown to work then it does not work.
medneurolog

Post by medneurolog »

chaz wyman wrote:
medneurolog wrote:I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".

I've not yet heard of Vinko Rajic, but if there was anything in it it ought to be demonstrable.

James Randi has a $1,000,000 reward for the conformation of any 'supernatural' event.

Horses that can count; people that can read cards; people that can levitate objects; diagnose illness - all have been examined and found wanting.

Vinko can use telepathy.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

medneurolog wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:

Vinko can use telepathy.
Oh yeah - that's why he failed the $1,000,000 challenge?
Thundril

Post by Thundril »

If you could also 'use telepathy', the person wouldn't have needed to email you.
Pity, that!
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

I'm a "medicine student"? DO you mean a medical student or, perhaps a pharmacology student?

And you believe in telepathy.

NOTE to self: don't buy drugs from this person.
medneurolog

Post by medneurolog »

chaz wyman wrote:

I'm a "medicine student"? DO you mean a medical student or, perhaps a pharmacology student?

Evidence for telepathy and psycho terror on Vinko Rajic iz organized in Sweden and Norway but people working on that
telepathic torture show are some dirty Croats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkdDG9wAIUw .
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

medneurolog wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:

Evidence for telepathy and psycho terror on Vinko Rajic iz organized in Sweden and Norway but people working on that
telepathic torture show are some dirty Croats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkdDG9wAIUw .
VInko is a fraud - see James Randi.
Samurai Drifter

Post by Samurai Drifter »

Yes, countless tests (as well as Randi's prize) have failed to turn up any evidence for the existence of ESP or telepathy.

If someone was trying to sell me a cell phone contract, and said that their phones got reception in the most remote places on Earth, but then went on to say their service could not be reliably demonstrated to work, I would not buy from them. I think we should be similarly skeptical when asked to buy extraordinary claims.
medneurolog

Post by medneurolog »

Please send this letter to your friends , maybe someone can help telepath Vinko Rajic.

This is letter from Vinko Rajic:

Please send an email to polismyndigheten.stockholm(at)polisen.se or to kth_vinko(at)hotmail.com
if you have any information on people
that collect money or transfer money to people that follow and torture Vinko Rajic.
Please send information on people that are helping shit perverts to find Vinko Rajic.
If police get information on those people they can arrest them and Vinko Rajic can live life again.

Please support this.

Vinko Rajic
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

medneurolog wrote:Please send this letter to your friends , maybe someone can help telepath Vinko Rajic.

This is letter from Vinko Rajic:

Please send an email to polismyndigheten.stockholm(at)polisen.se or to kth_vinko(at)hotmail.com
if you have any information on people
that collect money or transfer money to people that follow and torture Vinko Rajic.
Please send information on people that are helping shit perverts to find Vinko Rajic.
If police get information on those people they can arrest them and Vinko Rajic can live life again.

Please support this.

Vinko Rajic
I've been sending him a message via telepathy - but for some reason he has not received.

-- Can't think why!!!!
:lol:
zexwiththeuniverse

Post by zexwiththeuniverse »

I am sorry to tell you but I think you are delusional to even consider telepathy as being possible. There are other things regarding this subject that could be possible. Some schizophrenics can have credible information. Some of them are very smart and have very high i.q.'s. And some labeled with the disease don't even have it. But speaking from someone who has experience with meeting schizophrenics on a first name basis, I have met schizophrenics that claim they have the ability to insert thoughts into peoples heads and also to remove them.But your looking in the wrong place. Don't be looking in psych wards for people that can do that. I don't think this is possible for anyone to do outright. You could however find experienced cold readers or hypnotists with amazing capabilities, but it would never be considered telepathy. I would be looking at the 99.9thpercentile of I.Q. of the nation. These people could probably pretend to have telepathy through cold reading and even people with average I.Q.'s can make it appear this way. In fact I know someone who is schizophrenic who's wife thinks he could read her mind but it is only because of intuition and cold reading, he is very smart. Telepathy just probably will not be possible yet. And I say probably because there are people out there that are way more advanced then everyone else. But I just do not see this as being possible yet. Give it 100,000 years.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

zexwiththeuniverse wrote:I am sorry to tell you but I think you are delusional to even consider telepathy as being possible. There are other things regarding this subject that could be possible. Some schizophrenics can have credible information. Some of them are very smart and have very high i.q.'s. And some labeled with the disease don't even have it. But speaking from someone who has experience with meeting schizophrenics on a first name basis, I have met schizophrenics that claim they have the ability to insert thoughts into peoples heads and also to remove them.But your looking in the wrong place. Don't be looking in psych wards for people that can do that. I don't think this is possible for anyone to do outright. You could however find experienced cold readers or hypnotists with amazing capabilities, but it would never be considered telepathy. I would be looking at the 99.9thpercentile of I.Q. of the nation. These people could probably pretend to have telepathy through cold reading and even people with average I.Q.'s can make it appear this way. In fact I know someone who is schizophrenic who's wife thinks he could read her mind but it is only because of intuition and cold reading, he is very smart. Telepathy just probably will not be possible yet. And I say probably because there are people out there that are way more advanced then everyone else. But I just do not see this as being possible yet. Give it 100,000 years.
It seems to me that you might as well wait for the sun to freeze over.
Some things will always be impossible.
Thoughts are not transmitted, and there are no examples in nature of mechanisms of irreducible complexity that could ever evolve that way or in that direction. I would go further to suggest that the basic design of the brain to have higher thinking modules excludes the possibility of such things evolving.
I also suggest that the act of transmission would always represent an disadvantage for survival due to the chance that a predator might read such transmissions.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

chaz wyman wrote:It seems to me that you might as well wait for the sun to freeze over.
Thoughts are not transmitted, and there are no examples in nature of mechanisms of irreducible complexity that could ever evolve that way or in that direction. I would go further to suggest that the basic design of the brain to have higher thinking modules excludes the possibility of such things evolving.
I also suggest that the act of transmission would always represent an disadvantage for survival due to the chance that a predator might read such transmissions.
I agree. Except for the one thing Chaz will disagree on. That is, the existence of an entity (aka God) that is aware of the condition of every synapse in ones mind.

Through my own tests, this entity has the ability to not only read ones thoughts, but also 'inject' thoughts.

The only other way humans will ever communicate via thought alone is via some kind of augmentation...implants etc..

So is telepathy currently possible??? - yes, God willing.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

attofishpi wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:It seems to me that you might as well wait for the sun to freeze over.
I agree. Except for the one thing Chaz will disagree on. That is, the existence of an entity (aka God) that is aware of the condition of every synapse in ones mind.

Through my own tests, this entity has the ability to not only read ones thoughts, but also 'inject' thoughts.

The only other way humans will ever communicate via thought alone is via some kind of augmentation...implants etc..

So is telepathy currently possible??? - yes, God willing.
As there is not one scrap of evidence for your fantasy we can all forget it.
Were such a being to have ever existed there would be at least one example of a divine intervention - as there is none we can enter you into the silly column.