There ain't nobody in a body

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

daramantus
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Re: There ain't nobody in a body

Post by daramantus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:26 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am
Inesta wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:50 am
I don't understand?
There is nothing to understand. There is no one in a body. There is only light manifesting as and through every body.

Source Energy of Light is Eternal. That which is eternal can have no beginning or ending. The concept life and death are meaningless in this context.

No one is alive. No one is dead.

The labels are just ideas, energetic thought processes of a brain braining...no thing is doing this, it's all naturally organic. There is no living tissue in a concept, name, label or what ever else you want to call yourself.

.
has anybody told you that you are full of shit "dontaskme"???

daramantus
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Re: There ain't nobody in a body

Post by daramantus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:49 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am
There is nothing to understand.
then why are you posting here for others to understand your post.
Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am
There is no one in a body.
then why when you die, your body still functioning without you? clearly showing that there is someone in a body. Science rules. and you got debunked.
Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am
There is only light manifesting as and through every body.
The only light that I know in the moment is the light from my bedroom in my lamp, so your analogy makes no sense, because you cannot prove it, and compare light to a person's self and what some call "soul" or even consciousness and mind, totally distinct subjects with distinct analogies
Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am
Source Energy of Light is Eternal.
Prove it, and prove this source and this energy and prove it's eternal.
Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am
That which is eternal can have no beginning or ending.
Prove it, and prove this source and this energy and prove it's eternal.
Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am
The concept life and death are meaningless in this context. ̶N̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶v̶e̶.̶ ̶N̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶.̶ ̶
In your context they clearly are. But not in reality.
life is the opposite of death, you are alive, until you die.
Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am
The labels are just ideas
No, they are truth.
Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am
energetic thought processes of a brain braining...
energetic what? thought what? processes of what?? and jesus christ what do you mean by "brain" ̶b̶r̶a̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶???? That is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever read
Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am
no thing is doing this,
you're completely right. a 'thing' is an object. you're posting about it, you're a subject, an individual who is doing, and who's posting ur garbage.
Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am
it's all "naturally" "organic".
huh?? naturally what??? what do you mean by "Organic", organic what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dontaskme wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am
There is no living tissue in a concept, name, label or what ever else you want to call yourself.
then what are you even doing here?

daramantus
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Re: There ain't nobody in a body

Post by daramantus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:51 am

Walker wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:25 pm
Words about death are concepts about a concept.

Words about life are concepts about experience.
wrong.
Words about death are concepts about death.
Words about life are concepts about life.

daramantus
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Re: There ain't nobody in a body

Post by daramantus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:55 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:17 am
It seems we are only aware of the body upon awakening from deep sleep when the memory of the body comes back online. If the memory wasn't a constant presence there wouldn't be any capacity to remember the body upon awakening from deep sleep. So the knowledge of the body must exist as a memory only. The body is known by conscious memory, not the other way around, the body does not know the body, it is NOT conscious of itself. In this scenario, it seems the body doesn't create the consciousness, the consciousness creates the body.
No, in this scenario. It seems your brain doesn't create consciousness, but consciousness doesn't creates your brain either. your brain is there, you use it. and your memory helps you to remember your body. Otherwise a person with alzheimer's would have his/her body dissipated everytime he/she doesn't remember that he/she has a body anymore. So, please, again, correct your mistakens and your contradictions, because none of what you say makes sense. at all.

Dontaskme
Posts: 3077
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: There ain't nobody in a body

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:24 pm

daramantus wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:55 am
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:17 am
It seems we are only aware of the body upon awakening from deep sleep when the memory of the body comes back online. If the memory wasn't a constant presence there wouldn't be any capacity to remember the body upon awakening from deep sleep. So the knowledge of the body must exist as a memory only. The body is known by conscious memory, not the other way around, the body does not know the body, it is NOT conscious of itself. In this scenario, it seems the body doesn't create the consciousness, the consciousness creates the body.
No, in this scenario. It seems your brain doesn't create consciousness, but consciousness doesn't creates your brain either. your brain is there, you use it. and your memory helps you to remt5ember your body. Otherwise a person with alzheimer's would have his/her body dissipated everytime he/she doesn't remember that he/she has a body anymore. So, please, again, correct your mistakens and your contradictions, because none of what you say makes sense. at all.
Consciousness is uncreated.

For the sense of I am conscious ..it’s only existence is a concept arising within what is uncreated ....appearing as created...apparently dividing what is one into two...the uncreated created.
This separate I creation is an imagined thing.

Apparent created things including the sense of I .... do not exist separately apart from their source which is uncreated unknowable nothingness which is also a concept known ....

Therefore, consciousness is an appearance within the dream of imagined separation that I exist as some thing only because I cannot exist as nothing. The sense of separate I cannot know the nothingness of which it appears because it’s only existence is an illusory known some thing.....illusory because the source of it’s identification with itself is unknowable.

Nothing cannot make sense, any sense is pure make belief, a story of imagined knowns sourced by the nothingness that cannot be known, therefore all sensory experience including concepts which are just sounds heard as words believed to have meaning known by a separate I is illusory.


.

daramantus
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Re: There ain't nobody in a body

Post by daramantus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:24 pm
daramantus wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:55 am
Dontaskme wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:17 am
It seems we are only aware of the body upon awakening from deep sleep when the memory of the body comes back online. If the memory wasn't a constant presence there wouldn't be any capacity to remember the body upon awakening from deep sleep. So the knowledge of the body must exist as a memory only. The body is known by conscious memory, not the other way around, the body does not know the body, it is NOT conscious of itself. In this scenario, it seems the body doesn't create the consciousness, the consciousness creates the body.
No, in this scenario. It seems your brain doesn't create consciousness, but consciousness doesn't creates your brain either. your brain is there, you use it. and your memory helps you to remt5ember your body. Otherwise a person with alzheimer's would have his/her body dissipated everytime he/she doesn't remember that he/she has a body anymore. So, please, again, correct your mistakens and your contradictions, because none of what you say makes sense. at all.
Consciousness is uncreated.

For the sense of I am conscious ..it’s only existence is a concept arising within what is uncreated ....appearing as created...apparently dividing what is one into two...the uncreated created.
This separate I creation is an imagined thing.

Apparent created things including the sense of I .... do not exist separately apart from their source which is uncreated unknowable nothingness which is also a concept known ....

Therefore, consciousness is an appearance within the dream of imagined separation that I exist as some thing only because I cannot exist as nothing. The sense of separate I cannot know the nothingness of which it appears because it’s only existence is an illusory known some thing.....illusory because the source of it’s identification with itself is unknowable.

Nothing cannot make sense, any sense is pure make belief, a story of imagined knowns sourced by the nothingness that cannot be known, therefore all sensory experience including concepts which are just sounds heard as words believed to have meaning known by a separate I is illusory.


.
Hi Placid. your theory of "appearances" "nothing" "uncreated" still not been proven and you cannot prove them either, you're just preaching hindu mythology to us without any evidence. So it's all discarded. you're an afraid fellow that can't even make sense of ur nonsense. I didn't even read it

" source which is uncreated [prove it] OPS it cannot be known, isnt it? then how do you know?
unknowable [oh boy, contradiction , facepalm]

nothing = space. object = something.

in buddhism NoThingNess means a thing that is not anything, without substance, but that's unproven bs. actually is wrong. since the buddhist is just ignoring the subnstance of the object seen and is thinking to himself that it's empty and uncreated and "appearance" and "nothing"< when it isnt.
Last edited by daramantus on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daramantus
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Re: There ain't nobody in a body

Post by daramantus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:21 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:13 pm
You have never seen your original face..only a copy of it.

aka plagiarism.



.
that's pretty much idealist and a representationalist view of reality, but it's pretty much wrong. when you look at the mirror, naive realism proves that you are seeing your original face, not any "copy". stop watching harun yahia, you don't have a copy in your brain, you see ur original face, you perceive it with your brain, your retina does a pretty well job detecting the reflection of yourself in the mirror you're seeing

daramantus
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Re: There ain't nobody in a body

Post by daramantus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:26 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:45 am
surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:55 am
The thing that is here right now and does not appear or disappear and was never born and cannot die is the
thing that is the eternal NOW which human beings commonly refer to as the Universe which is ALL THERE IS
It is in a constant state of flux as every NOW is being replaced by another NOW since this is how it functions
I hear what you are saying...although I wouldn't say NOW can be replaced, it's a fixed NOW, an unchanging eternal place where everything appears to happen, while actual NOW cannot happen...yet everything happens in it...it's the divine paradox.

Now is not replaced by another now, there is no such thing as another now. There is only timeless NOW...

Moments in the NOW are appearances of change perceived as time, time being a conceptual MOVEMENT WITHIN STILLNESS ...as dictated by the concept of yesterday is followed by a today ...this conceptualised mentation is a notion that points to a reality that must be predetermined. In that what comes today is only ever a seamless follow on from what came before, an effect of a prior causeless causer in action. The NOW being one unitary action...of which re-actions appear in it, as pre-determined.

The future cannot come, the future is always this ever unfolding now in constant flux. The fixed place / space in which every thing happens and does not happen. That which start and ends, aka the conceptualised world of things happening and time is an illusion inseparable from the eternal timeless NOW in which nothing ever happened.

Eternity and Infinity are both completely present NOW.

.

THE EMPTINESS (awareness now) is the place from where 'I' look upon myself as a consciousness illuminating experience as and through the mind/body/organism the instrument of doing/functioning.

We are Infinite BEINGNESS having a human BEING experience....

Infinite beingness gets to play all roles...since it is inseparable from ..

am i the role I'm playing ?- or 'AM I' playing the role?

.

your posts made in the past, were not made now, so there is not only " ̶N̶O̶W̶"

"infinity" being doesn't play any roles, this isnt the sims, stop watching deepak chopra crap.,, and there is no infinity, so any post about infinity of yours , are based on your own imagination:
http://ronaldbrichardson.com/metafictio ... -infinity/
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/ ... g-physics/


human is not being, you are being human, if you want, some are not even human. human is a concept that you seem to forget that "hu"man is a concept that should be investigated as bs. it's empty of meaning, since a person you yourself withint you and deep within you, you're not a human, you're a finite self, a finite being, you own yourself, you own your brain

.

I guess you are also nameless from other philosophy forums, you are also placid from skepticforum and some other sockpuppets you created along these years, isnt it? you are also in facebook propagating your bullshit, aren you?

Dontaskme
Posts: 3077
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: There ain't nobody in a body

Post by Dontaskme » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am

daramantus wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:16 pm



Hi Placid. your theory of "appearances" "nothing" "uncreated" still not been proven and you cannot prove them either, you're just preaching hindu mythology to us without any evidence. So it's all discarded. you're an afraid fellow that can't even make sense of ur nonsense. I didn't even read it

" source which is uncreated [prove it] OPS it cannot be known, isnt it? then how do you know?
unknowable [oh boy, contradiction , facepalm]

nothing = space. object = something.

in buddhism NoThingNess means a thing that is not anything, without substance, but that's unproven bs. actually is wrong. since the buddhist is just ignoring the subnstance of the object seen and is thinking to himself that it's empty and uncreated and "appearance" and "nothing"< when it isnt.
I don’t know ....all knowledge comes from not knowing.

It’s all made up, there is an energy here that feeds off itself, as the words are believed, the more real they become, but words are empty, there is nothing here that knows anything, it’s all emptiness appearing as fullness, including the sense of being a person who knows stuff.

Energy is uncreated, the created, is an artificially constructed idea of the brain, much like an hallucination. Life is living itself, everything just happens by itself, no one or thing is living it or making it happen, so in effect nothing is really happening.

If there’s just everything,which there is, then there cannot be also a + me...as that + me would already be inclusive of the everything.

No one knows this of course, but who would believe it. The mind hates this message because it’s the death of the individual.


.

daramantus
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Re: There ain't nobody in a body

Post by daramantus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am

I don’t know ....all knowledge comes from not knowing.
Then how do you know that?
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
It’s all made up, there is an energy here
prove it.
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
as the words are believed
they are not believed by anything but you, dontaskme, you believe them.
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
but words are empty
if they were empty, you wouldn't be using words here.
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
there is nothing here that knows anything,
I see, your religion of nothing
moron.jpg
moron.jpg (37.11 KiB) Viewed 123 times
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
it’s all emptiness appearing as fullness
space is empty, yes. objects have their own substance
and what is fullness? how can you prove fullness?
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
the sense of being a person who knows stuff.
you are a person, you have no sense of not being a person, otherwise you wouldn't be here, you know your stuff, and we know your stuff is full of shit.
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
Energy is uncreated, the created
False, energy is created and can be destroyed, according to a new physics theory, the conservation of energy is outdated.
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
is an artificially constructed idea of the brain
If you stop believing you have a brain, you would still have a brain.
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
much like an hallucination.
You can hallucinate when you are tripping on drugs, and you while tripping can believe you have no brain anymore ,yet, if I watch you doing that, I'd still see your brain and you tripping like an idiot.
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
Life is ̶l̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶
definition of life: the quality that distinguishes a vital and functional plant or animal from a dead body.
you can live. life is not but a concept, with no universal definition, unless we use to distinguish someone who died from someone who is alive, living.
your stupid jargon is like saying "Dead is dying itself", that's not only retard, but idiotic.
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
every thing just happens
a thing cannot happen, something will either happen, to something or to someone, or doesn't.
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
no one
no one can't live, simply because there would be no one to live first, only an entity with consciousness, someone without identity can't live, the difference between no one and someone is grotesquely. If there was no one reading your posts, you wouldn't be answering anyone. but here I am. :D
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
so in effect nothing is really happening.
if nothing was making it happen, you wouldn't be here.
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
If there’s just everything
there isn't "just" anything.
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
me would already be inclusive of the everything.
inclusive of what? what do you mean by "everything"?
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
No one knows this of course
then how do you know that?
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
but who would believe it.
you do.
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
The mind hates this message
Do you imagine that there is something called "the mind", Dontaskme?? I hate to burst your zen bubble, but there isn't any. What you're doing now is using your mind, there isn't any "the mind" trying to fool anybody.
Dontaskme wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:01 am
the death of the individual.
Are you trying to commit suicide, dontaskme?? Death of the individual means someone who wanna die, I think your attempt of nihilism, and the attempt to brainwash people is making you depressed, and frustrated, but don't kill yourself,


.

daramantus
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Re: There ain't nobody in a body

Post by daramantus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:34 pm

surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:55 am
The thing that is here right now and does not appear or disappear and was never born and cannot die is the
thing that is the eternal NOW which human beings commonly refer to as the Universe which is ALL THERE IS
It is in a constant state of flux as every NOW is being replaced by another NOW since this is how it functions
Jesus christ, are you all taking courses where dontaskme is taking? that's absolutely babble , nonsense, can't even take this comment srsly. "constant' "flux", "eternal now" "all" there is" wtf that even means?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests