The Inter Mind

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

SteveKlinko

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by SteveKlinko »

Dontaskme wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
So anyway...I've tried what you said..but it doesn't seem to be working ..my cursor is not bringing up any pop-ups when I hover it over the Acro's...I haven't got a mobile phone either, so can't use that...don't have one, don't like them, don't need one.

Thank You for the feedback. I'll try it on other machines.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

SteveKlinko wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:

Great because I really am interested in reading this stuff...it looks like the work of a beautiful mind...which I find a very attractive quality. It's divine intervention...just kidding with yer... :wink:
SteveKlinko

Post by SteveKlinko »

Dontaskme wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:

Great because I really am interested in reading this stuff...it looks like the work of a beautiful mind...which I find a very attractive quality. It's divine intervention...just kidding with yer... :wink:
Don't hold back. Keep it flowing. Anyway, I changed to a different HTML Tag for the Acronyms. Maybe this will work for you. If not then I give up for now.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

SteveKlinko wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote: Thank You for the feedback. I'll try it on other machines.

Don't hold back. Keep it flowing. Anyway, I changed to a different HTML Tag for the Acronyms. Maybe this will work for you. If not then I give up for now.
Steve it's working..I lifted the mouse to hover position this time and it worked, before I was just sliding the mouse over while it was still in contact with the mat, but lifting it worked..thank you so much for your effort in making things easier for people.

I'm looking forward to getting stuck in...but I think I'm going to come away with some brain ache after this exercise... :wink:
SteveKlinko

Post by SteveKlinko »

Dontaskme wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:

Steve it's working..I lifted the mouse to hover position this time and it worked, before I was just sliding the mouse over while it was still in contact with the mat, but lifting it worked..thank you so much for your effort in making things easier for people.

I'm looking forward to getting stuck in...but I think I'm going to come away with some brain ache after this exercise... :wink:
Very Good! Practicing your hovering skills is always a good thing. You should not hover too high or too low.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Steve, hope you don't mind me asking and you don't have to answer, but have you ever meditated so deeply that you actually entered a state of pure empty thought free silent awareness that resembled death or unconsciousness..and then found it so blissful that it was very difficult to leave that state and re-enter consciousness again ?

I think we must be able to know death if can can know life...this just came to me in a flash of insight today...That we must be both dead and alive at the same time...but only conscious of one state at a time until we flip it over to the other state..like a Necker Cube.

It's weird because I've been saying that we cannot experience death and that we'd have to be there to know it...but that must go for life too...we can't experience life either for the same reason, we'd have to be there to experience it....can you relate to any of this?

Can this have anything to do or correlate with the Inter Mind Model?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

SteveKlinko wrote: Very Good! Practicing your hovering skills is always a good thing. You should not hover too high or too low.
:lol: :lol: hmm,wouldn't want have a date with gravity that's for sure...

I've heard that gravity is both a pushing and pulling force preventing two surfaces from ever meeting and crashing and passing through each other...just try saying that as fast as you can.
SteveKlinko

Post by SteveKlinko »

Dontaskme wrote:Steve, hope you don't mind me asking and you don't have to answer, but have you ever meditated so deeply that you actually entered a state of pure empty thought free silent awareness that resembled death or unconsciousness..and then found it so blissful that it was very difficult to leave that state and re-enter consciousness again ?

I think we must be able to know death if can can know life...this just came to me in a flash of insight today...That we must be both dead and alive at the same time...but only conscious of one state at a time until we flip it over to the other state..like a Necker Cube.

It's weird because I've been saying that we cannot experience death and that we'd have to be there to know it...but that must go for life too...we can't experience life either for the same reason, we'd have to be there to experience it....can you relate to any of this?

Can this have anything to do or correlate with the Inter Mind Model?
That old Death thing. We have all been Dead before, many times. We just don't remember.
SteveKlinko

Post by SteveKlinko »

Dontaskme wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote: Very Good! Practicing your hovering skills is always a good thing. You should not hover too high or too low.
:lol: :lol: hmm,wouldn't want have a date with gravity that's for sure...

I've heard that gravity is both a pushing and pulling force preventing two surfaces from ever meeting and crashing and passing through each other...just try saying that as fast as you can.
I learn something new every day.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

SteveKlinko wrote: That old Death thing. We have all been Dead before, many times. We just don't remember.
Yeah, I know, i just don't understand why people fear it so much. I can't wait to die again...oh wait, I'm already dead.. :wink:

...or is that I can't wait to live again ..oh wait, I'm already living..
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote: That old Death thing. We have all been Dead before, many times. We just don't remember.
Yeah, I know, i just don't understand why people fear it so much. I can't wait to die again...
I'm fascinated by your ability to have so much confidence in something you can't possibly know. If I were a con man I'd be making a B line for you two.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
Yeah, I know, i just don't understand why people fear it so much. I can't wait to die again...
I'm fascinated by your ability to have so much confidence in something you can't possibly know. If I were a con man I'd be making a B line for you two.
Can ''immediate knowing'' ....know itself?

Who would be the other knower?

It would be like saying.... a mountain can know it's a mountain.

..savvy!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: It would be like saying.... a mountain can know it's a mountain...savvy!
That would not be any stranger than most of things you say.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: It would be like saying.... a mountain can know it's a mountain...savvy!
That would not be any stranger than most of things you say.
There is no You saying, . . there's just saying.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: There is no You saying, . . there's just saying.
There can be no saying without the sayer.