No Idea!

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker
Posts: 4098
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: No Idea!

Post by Walker » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:44 pm

Dontaskme wrote:That's right, you can't expect a dead man to give you the time of day.

The man who knows he's dead is a lucky man...he doesn't expect, want or need to prove or disprove anything. Nor does he desire approval.
Enfolding this insight into the theme ... Although the crayon box holds all the consciousness there is, an environment that causes the growth of a consumable diet restricted to “No” will eventually result in dietary deficiencies that in turn restrict perception of life, so that the afflicted see a play of caring and not caring, a play of blessing and curse, for the reacher has twisted itself into a reactionary position and can only pull crayons shaped for No, from the crayon box. This is also communicated in the image of a beast with four legs or no legs eating its own tail.

This same principle can be found in videos, for a video is worth a thousand pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mIjqzjZpiw

Dontaskme
Posts: 3077
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: No Idea!

Post by Dontaskme » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:07 am

Ideas are not here to get us somewhere, they are here because we are an idea.

To know you are alive implies you know you are dead. Life and Death are ideas existing in the same moment, only differing in appearance, but are one and the same phenomena. Man is aware of his surroundings and everything that he knows because of his memory. Without memory man is unable to know anything. The known, however, is in the form of ideas. This implies that memory is thoughts.

(Life is born of death aka memory..in other words death gives life to itself...without death life is impossible...and vice versa..they are the same one endless beginningless cycle.

Mind displays thoughts of life when perceived, which is not life as it is. A word at quantum level is light, but displays a meaning because of it's opposite when perceived.

The quantum nature of Life is the light of an atom perceiving itself which means an atom is a wave and a particle in the same moment.

No ''thing'' has ever taken birth or dies in reality as it is impossible to determine the parents of any ''thing'' .... words such as parents, or human or birth and death are nought but an idea.

User avatar
Trajk Logik
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Re: No Idea!

Post by Trajk Logik » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:17 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote: Then all of your posts are empty and meaningless because they are made up of a bunch of scribbles called words.
You got it!

Image

There's just what's happening to no thing, who or what ever that is, I've no idea except maybe an idea!
No. It's you that isn't getting it. You seemed to agree, yet you still insist on using meaningless scribbles. The scribble, "idea" doesn't refer to, or mean anything, so then why are you even typing and submitting scribbles that don't have any meaning, or any aboutness to them? You continue to relegate your own posts into oblivion. Shouldn't we all just ignore your posts since you even admit they are meaningless. What is the point of posting anything - if a discussion isn't even happening?

Dontaskme
Posts: 3077
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: No Idea!

Post by Dontaskme » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Trajk Logik wrote: No. It's you that isn't getting it. You seemed to agree, yet you still insist on using meaningless scribbles. The scribble, "idea" doesn't refer to, or mean anything, so then why are you even typing and submitting scribbles that don't have any meaning, or any aboutness to them? You continue to relegate your own posts into oblivion. Shouldn't we all just ignore your posts since you even admit they are meaningless. What is the point of posting anything - if a discussion isn't even happening?
What's appearing here on this forum is just what's appearing, for no one, to no one, read by no one for no other reason than it's just what's happening..it's infinity expressing itself. Ignore it, enjoy it, bash it, take or leave it, what ever you do is also what's happening.
Lots of things happen, like trees happen, although a tree doesn't desire, have, or need a reason to be - trees just happen to be.

Human making lots of comments about stuff is also what's happening....resonate or not, what it is it you want, what are you hoping to find human?

Don't you ever get tired of your mind dictating to you what should and shouldn't be? there is no mind there. No one is in charge, why take yourself so seriously, if this is freedom happening?

Evolution has conditioned man to believe what is perceived by thoughts as real.A thought, however, is invisible and this is an important fact, because it is obvious that the invisible cannot be seen. This implies that the real perceived by a thought as real cannot be real but has to be illusory, meaning it is present, but yet not present.

It is rather difficult for man to understand how the real could be present and yet not present. Happening and not happening.


Some on the other hand just know without knowing that.

Dontaskme
Posts: 3077
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: No Idea!

Post by Dontaskme » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:30 pm

Why is life happening ?

I don't know so Dontaskme.

What's happening is what's growing my hair, it's not happening to a ''someone'' I'm not making my hair grow...but nevertheless the growing of hair is known.. but as for who knows, or why it is growing...no one knows, and I certainly have no idea!

A tree is happening, but it's not happening to the tree.

Hair growing is happening, but nothing happened to hair.

User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 3846
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: No Idea!

Post by Harbal » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
What's happening is what's growing my hair, it's not happening to a ''someone'' I'm not making my hair grow...but nevertheless the growing of hair is known..
I have a theory that hair doesn't grow at all. I think it stays the same length and the rest of us just gets smaller. I'm still working on the proof.

User avatar
Trajk Logik
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Re: No Idea!

Post by Trajk Logik » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote: No. It's you that isn't getting it. You seemed to agree, yet you still insist on using meaningless scribbles. The scribble, "idea" doesn't refer to, or mean anything, so then why are you even typing and submitting scribbles that don't have any meaning, or any aboutness to them? You continue to relegate your own posts into oblivion. Shouldn't we all just ignore your posts since you even admit they are meaningless. What is the point of posting anything - if a discussion isn't even happening?
What's appearing here on this forum is just what's appearing, for no one, to no one, read by no one for no other reason than it's just what's happening..it's infinity expressing itself. Ignore it, enjoy it, bash it, take or leave it, what ever you do is also what's happening.
Lots of things happen, like trees happen, although a tree doesn't desire, have, or need a reason to be - trees just happen to be.

Human making lots of comments about stuff is also what's happening....resonate or not, what it is it you want, what are you hoping to find human?

Don't you ever get tired of your mind dictating to you what should and shouldn't be? there is no mind there. No one is in charge, why take yourself so seriously, if this is freedom happening?

Evolution has conditioned man to believe what is perceived by thoughts as real.A thought, however, is invisible and this is an important fact, because it is obvious that the invisible cannot be seen. This implies that the real perceived by a thought as real cannot be real but has to be illusory, meaning it is present, but yet not present.

It is rather difficult for man to understand how the real could be present and yet not present. Happening and not happening.


Some on the other hand just know without knowing that.
You are aware you're contradicting yourself just by posting on a forum with the goal in your mind of having others read it. Why did YOU type your post and submit it? What was your intent? What is an intent, by the way? Did you not structure your post in a way that at least you understand, and with the intent on making others understand SOMETHING MORE THAN JUST THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SCRIBBLES ON A SCREEN? Are you not sharing ideas with others? Why do you have the need to share ideas with others?

You seem to say that words are just scribbles and are meaningless, yet you are using words to communicate that! Don't you see that you are contradicting yourself? Why communicate at all! Why not just shut up, stop typing words, stop associating words with your ideas and just think them if there really isn't anyone else! You seem incapable of elevating yourself above your own words to see your own contradictions.

Walker
Posts: 4098
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: No Idea!

Post by Walker » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Trajk Logik wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
Trajk Logik wrote: No. It's you that isn't getting it. You seemed to agree, yet you still insist on using meaningless scribbles. The scribble, "idea" doesn't refer to, or mean anything, so then why are you even typing and submitting scribbles that don't have any meaning, or any aboutness to them? You continue to relegate your own posts into oblivion. Shouldn't we all just ignore your posts since you even admit they are meaningless. What is the point of posting anything - if a discussion isn't even happening?
What's appearing here on this forum is just what's appearing, for no one, to no one, read by no one for no other reason than it's just what's happening..it's infinity expressing itself. Ignore it, enjoy it, bash it, take or leave it, what ever you do is also what's happening.
Lots of things happen, like trees happen, although a tree doesn't desire, have, or need a reason to be - trees just happen to be.

Human making lots of comments about stuff is also what's happening....resonate or not, what it is it you want, what are you hoping to find human?

Don't you ever get tired of your mind dictating to you what should and shouldn't be? there is no mind there. No one is in charge, why take yourself so seriously, if this is freedom happening?

Evolution has conditioned man to believe what is perceived by thoughts as real.A thought, however, is invisible and this is an important fact, because it is obvious that the invisible cannot be seen. This implies that the real perceived by a thought as real cannot be real but has to be illusory, meaning it is present, but yet not present.

It is rather difficult for man to understand how the real could be present and yet not present. Happening and not happening.


Some on the other hand just know without knowing that.
You are aware you're contradicting yourself just by posting on a forum with the goal in your mind of having others read it. Why did YOU type your post and submit it? What was your intent? What is an intent, by the way? Did you not structure your post in a way that at least you understand, and with the intent on making others understand SOMETHING MORE THAN JUST THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SCRIBBLES ON A SCREEN? Are you not sharing ideas with others? Why do you have the need to share ideas with others?

You seem to say that words are just scribbles and are meaningless, yet you are using words to communicate that! Don't you see that you are contradicting yourself? Why communicate at all! Why not just shut up, stop typing words, stop associating words with your ideas and just think them if there really isn't anyone else! You seem incapable of elevating yourself above your own words to see your own contradictions.
A rocket ship can simultaneously exist as:

- A thought
- A non-conceptual vision
- A written word
- A series of written words called “How to build a rocket ship”
- The spoken word and,
- The physical bricks and mortar rocket ship

- That’s about it for human reachers.

- Each form requires a particular state of consciousness in order to be perceived, although we assume each form does exist if not perceived.

- These states of consciousness are accessible to those of sufficient capacity.

- Example: You and I can read these words and derive meaning. If the state of “word-comprehension” consciousness is uncluttered in each of us via using common definitions of words, then you and I will perceive the same meaning.

- However: No known dog shares this capacity.


“Rely on the meaning, not the words.”

Dontaskme
Posts: 3077
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: No Idea!

Post by Dontaskme » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Trajk Logik wrote:Are you not sharing ideas with others? Why do you have the need to share ideas with others?
Life for human consciousness is endowed with the unavoidable capacity to be mentally distracted, and is likened to being inside a vast library stored with an infinite amount of stimulating information. The mind scans for information that suits it's immediate needs, it filters out the rest as irrelevant. The only way the mind can feel alive is when it surfs the vast array of information either from it's own memory or from the ideas of other people whether those people are dead or alive. Without the story book of ideas to play with, what are you? ..all relevant meaning is ascribed simply because the mind likes to identify with ideas as if they were real things, hence why we're all in love with our own personal story...the one we make-up from our ''thinking'' imagination, sourced here in nowhere land..otherwise who, what, or where the heck are we?

The reason to share ideas with others is for the same reason people walk into the local library and pick up a book full of other peoples ideas, we love ideas, they're what makes us feel alive, we buy into ideas, believe them and live by them, and we call that reality. Basically, we buy into a totally fabricated and made-up reality that has nothing to do with how real reality is actually presenting itself...but ignore real reality, preferring to choose the fantasy one we make-up as a collective consciousness. The human world right now is appearing the way it is with all it's beliefs, laws and conditions because that's how we've programmed it to look and feel by collectively agreeing and approving it, and nothing can be changed about that - unless we decide we don't like it anymore, so until we change our thinking patterns, it's same old,same old...same as it ever was.
The good news is no one is actually in charge of the world, so we are free to think how we like, thinking is very private and free of charge. Every one of us is a unique mutation of pure creative potential, and yet we are systematically squeezed into tiny box thinking even before we've left the womb, we are basically made stupid before we're even born by man-made human expectations of how we are supposed to look, think, feel or act etc, but thank God for the emergency escape plan that is available to us all...namely, no one ever wins the game of survivor so it's okay to not take yourself and others seriously.
Trajk Logik wrote: You seem incapable of elevating yourself above your own words to see your own contradictions.
Well, I just see through the absurdity of trying to conceptualise the non-conceptual. No one is forcing us to enter the library, but if it holds a special meaning and the mental stimulation becomes too irresistible then go ahead and fill your boots.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests