Energy conservation or not in respect to the whole entire world?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Beauty

Energy conservation or not in respect to the whole entire world?

Post by Beauty »

If we believe in energy conservation throughout the entire world, then energy cannot be created nor destroyed but is there. If we believe it came from nothing, then nothing loses definition. Some will say that if we keep going back to lesser and lesser and lesser, then we will hit nothing, but then all that came from nothing it means? And so nothing would have no definition then. So we could only go back to the smallest energy particle not nothing in regressing backwards. So then energy would always have been initially as small quantas of energy called quarks, and their various and varied combinations has led to what the world is today. So something is always there, and in this something the concept of nothing is built in, as pen here today gone tomorrow, but only gone to the elements of the environment. So then if this Universe or let's say Cosmos has always been and began from quarks and reached what it is today, then what is God? Just a concept of goodness, that we should be good people so good comes our way and we see no pain nor suffering? Maybe the concept of God is also built into the Cosmos, and is just a concept - "Only God is Good," and lives "The Good Life," but truth is that there is no God in reality, but is only as a concept - "Know ye not that ye are all Gods, and the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" So if we are good people, we go to Heaven and live the good life of God which has no pain nor suffering, but if we are bad, then we live the life of Devils in Hell and go through pain and suffering. What do you think?
Philosophy Explorer

Re: Energy conservation or not in respect to the whole entire world?

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Beauty wrote:If we believe in energy conservation throughout the entire world, then energy cannot be created nor destroyed but is there. If we believe it came from nothing, then nothing loses definition. Some will say that if we keep going back to lesser and lesser and lesser, then we will hit nothing, but then all that came from nothing it means? And so nothing would have no definition then. So we could only go back to the smallest energy particle not nothing in regressing backwards. So then energy would always have been initially as small quantas of energy called quarks, and their various and varied combinations has led to what the world is today. So something is always there, and in this something the concept of nothing is built in, as pen here today gone tomorrow, but only gone to the elements of the environment. So then if this Universe or let's say Cosmos has always been and began from quarks and reached what it is today, then what is God? Just a concept of goodness, that we should be good people so good comes our way and we see no pain nor suffering? Maybe the concept of God is also built into the Cosmos, and is just a concept - "Only God is Good," and lives "The Good Life," but truth is that there is no God in reality, but is only as a concept - "Know ye not that ye are all Gods, and the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" So if we are good people, we go to Heaven and live the good life of God which has no pain nor suffering, but if we are bad, then we live the life of Devils in Hell and go through pain and suffering. What do you think?
I go by Einstein with his Law of Conservation of Matter and Energy for the entire universe (does your World mean the entire universe?)

PhilX
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Our world may be a collection of Universes. I take this collection to mean Cosmos, remember Cosmic? Cosmic implications? I don't really know Einstein well, and I don't know if Einstein meant just our earth and surroundings or more. Uni means one, but we take our world to be that, although I think Universe is like University - for study or learning or correction. And in Jesus' language our earth is Hell, and we need to learn to not be wicked and go back to Heaven. So from that perspective earth and nearby surroundings are a Universe but that's it, no more. Cosmos means the whole entire world which may have numerous Universes.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Beauty wrote:Our world may be a collection of Universes. I take this collection to mean Cosmos, remember Cosmic? Cosmic implications? I don't really know Einstein well, and I don't know if Einstein meant just our earth and surroundings or more. Uni means one, but we take our world to be that, although I think Universe is like University - for study or learning or correction. And in Jesus' language our earth is Hell, and we need to learn to not be wicked and go back to Heaven. So from that perspective earth and nearby surroundings are a Universe but that's it, no more. Cosmos means the whole entire world which may have numerous Universes.
So you do believe in the Multiverse..I don't think Einstein would know you well either since he's been dead for many years.

PhilX
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

I believe in the multiverse in the sense of many universes in the Cosmos. Where a multiversity means multi + university - a large university having many departments, but I think that a multiverse is not just one universe having large number of planets and stuff, it is rather a collection of universes. That multiverse I would believe in.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

I also wanted to say in respect to my Opening Post, that if this world began from equal in magnitude, intensity, strength etc. positively and negatively charged quarks, then this would be the energy formation at the beginning of the world where there was nothing. And this energy formation is the initial energy and is conserved for the very reason that it is like +2 and -2 existing in various and varied combinations, and where annihilation could be and would be, just like coming into existence of the energy(+vely and -vely charged quarks) came to be, but it would be only on the basis that a perfect +ve quantity and a perfect -ve quantity combined for they would annihilate each other. Then energy could not be said to be conserved. So obviously, because life goes on, things go on, ecological system goes on, energy seems conserved but is not really but only seems conserved because perfection is a rarity and would be an infinitesimally small quantity happening in front of the large ecological system that goes on.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Season 3 is late :(
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

No matter, Season 4 is here! :wink: