~ Using Drugs Should Not Be Considered Criminal Nor A Mental Illness ~

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

thedoc

Re: ~ Using Drugs Should Not Be Considered Criminal Nor A Mental Illness ~

Post by thedoc »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.
The use of drugs is a simple tool, that an individual may chose to use, in the exploration of our quickly developing consciousness.
Our beautiful landscape of consciousness is neither criminal nor a sign of mental illness.

Individuals who use drugs to visit and explore the different aspects of our beautiful world of consciousness is exactly like prior explorers using ships, airplanes, and automobiles to explore new territory of our earthly three-dimensional world.

Why do some of us treat this strange, beautiful, amazing new world with such contempt?

FEAR.

Individuals such as you should never have even stumbled upon this thread. Hide. Go. NOW.

BTW, I've faced & dealt with everything that has ever foreshadowed me...and I continue to do so.
Wrong, you continue to fail to face the fact that most members here do not support you in any way.

You are projecting your own fears onto others, but that is typical of those who have some deficiency, they project that deficiency onto others, just so that they can feel normal.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Wrong. I don't want most of the other active members to agree with me.

I PREFER to stand alone. I PREFER to stand on an island. I'm more comfortable that way.

I am showing individuals THEIR fear.

And no, people do not have to agree with me. I am speaking my opinion based upon experience.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:...
I am showing individuals THEIR fear.
Nah! By an' large you just project yours. Time to move on from the 'ashram'.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

................................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnd this is coming from an individual who chooses to represent themselves as a cartoon character on a legitimate philosophy site.

THANK YOU for your reflections of sound judgement...[sarcasm off]

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

What, I say, what difference would that make to your projections?

Time to leave the ashram teachings Bill as you are deluding yourself that you can be a rose.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Bill Willtrack wrote:Using Drugs Should Not Be Considered Criminal
Alcohol is acceptable - i have no idea why except that its been around for millenia...its pretty much part of our DNA requirement.

But for shits sake. Allow MDMA to be legal - if i had teenage kids that didnt want to go out and get pissed and end up on the receiving end of some dumb shit pisshead with no idea where his fists were that he so wanted to implant on my son\daughters head i would suggest take LEGAL ecstasy MDMA -
You know your kids are gonna do it - let alone all the other street shit the shit street has to offer - courtesy of bikies in garage labs knocking out any crap that will make a buck.

The answer is simple - legal pharmaceutical MDMA - nobody needs anything beyond that for the purest empathetic loving experience a chemical can offer.

I learned a valuable lesson all those years ago from that drug - and that is - that we can appreciate and actually LOVE strangers\fellow wo/man to a level beyond anything i will ever experience again - the KINSHIP of WO/MAN.

And to DENY that and replace it with ALCOHOL - is just defeat to the power of the breweries and distillerys - there is a perfect drug and its called MDMA.

STOP ALLOWING OUTLAWS INCLUDING BIKIES to FUCK IT UP.

It i had a teenage child - i would prefer they could go to the chemist and get a couple of MDMA pills for their night out... period...and i would sleep a lot easier knowing they are not getting it from Frankie Fuckehead.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Bravo! BRAVO!!!

WELCOME fellow traveler!

Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

attofishpi wrote:
Bill Willtrack wrote:Using Drugs Should Not Be Considered Criminal
Alcohol is acceptable - i have no idea why except that its been around for millenia...its pretty much part of our DNA requirement.

But for shits sake. Allow MDMA to be legal - if i had teenage kids that didnt want to go out and get pissed and end up on the receiving end of some dumb shit pisshead with no idea where his fists were that he so wanted to implant on my son\daughters head i would suggest take LEGAL ecstasy MDMA - .
MDMA is the best drug available. Much safer and less dangerous than alcohol and smoking.

I'd not recommend drug taking for entertainment for any underage person though.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

..................................................................under what age?