Cosmic Consciousness

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Beauty

Cosmic Consciousness

Post by Beauty »

I believe Cosmic Consciousness involves all consciousnesses in the Cosmos and yet it is more, it is also how conscious I am about others and other things. How much I feel about my own things, myself and also others and their things and other things. In the Cosmos I believe there is everything. Everything must be respected, only then we are truly happy. To say that nothing, null & void, delete, non-existence, destruction, zero is not there would be wrong for it is there and is a part of everything. Imagine if I could write an essay and not delete it? In so much as we need to respect even nothing, null & void, delete, non-existence, destruction, zero etc., we must all the more respect life and every different kind of life. We humans do not have much respect for animal life, for we have taken over the whole land/space on earth, and for that reason they do not have lodging and food. Also we use/abuse animal life in many ways. Consumption of animal produce has taken mega proportions. This is where I believe a lot of our pain & suffering stems from aside from other things. Also in many instances even humans do not respect humans. There is lies, cheating, deceit, malpractice, scam. We must respect everything in the Cosmos for true happiness to be ours. What do you think?
Bill Wiltrack

Re: Cosmic Consciousness

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Like the way you write & I like the context of the subject matter.

Welcome to the forum.

Your Construct

Post by Your Construct »

Hi Beauty,

I personally advocate veganism myself. I believe the fact that most people eat meat is a major cause of suffering in our world. It doesn't just cause suffering to the animal that was killed, it also causes suffering to the person eating the meat.

Best Regards,
Your Construct
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Thanks Bill for the Welcome.

Your Construct, actually it is even more. The animal life would not go through pain & suffering if they had not somehow given it in the past to have it in the present. We must not forget that.
waechter418

Post by waechter418 »

No respect for life comes mostly from the fear of it.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

When a man is tired of bacon, he is tired of life. (Samuel Johnson)
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Harbal wrote:When a man is tired of bacon, he is tired of life. (Samuel Johnson)
when a man is tired of Bacon, you remake footloose

-Imp