The Difinement Of Life

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

mystical_universe

The Difinement Of Life

Post by mystical_universe »

My excuses for the spell errors.

The Difinement Of Life

All we humans really are, are the confused Ignorant dwellers of the unexplainable Phenomena we can only describe as the cosmological process we call life.

Its imposibble to difine and impossible to describe.

The reason why that is is that the influence it has on the dweller individually variates drastically from all others.

The ultimate reason why defining things Is so Impossible Is because of the extremely complex nature of human experiences.

The Interpretation of the Incomming Information Is being processed by all the observers differently, wich result In different ways of vision, purpose, understanding, expectation and believe.

The only true fact and knowledge we can have of life Is that Its Impossible and pointless to compare 1 live with that of another.

Each life is to be considderd uniek and therefore cannot contain simmilarties to compare the two to.

As long as we cant experience life as 1 Single organisim, we will never succeed In our quest of finding that wich we seek In life operating as a community.

By looking at our life and the universe as one and the same, we create the possibility to Discribe and define our own universe by just describing our lifes and how we have difined them for ourselves to be.

This way we create a universe with the abillity of comprehanding It.

Its time to relize that, the life I live, Is the universe I experience.