You Are God

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

dancam1974

Re: You Are God

Post by dancam1974 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:17 pm

i am dan
i really am

i think therefore i am

Thank you "guys" for putting my thoughts in written:)

❤️
dan

Your Construct

Post by Your Construct » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:57 am

:wink:

You're not alone.

dancam1974

Post by dancam1974 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:01 pm

hope so:)

osgart

Post by osgart » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:33 am

i am God and I say wake the Hell up and be alive. all of ya' s. quit killing each other off with fast food, awake, and discover the wonders of having heart in life.

I never wanted 72 virgins, just 1.

but now that is unascertainable.

i know everything there is to know, now go and learn the rest of it because this junkyard universe is not sufficient.

Will you make me more war, or will you make paradise, and it ain't twisted delusion.

every God needs a countergod . are you the one. awry Lucifer created himself, and is not the devil you dream of.

murder exists because of it. I didn't do it. if you want to be God =. then that is fine with me. earn your stripes, and make gold. you will find that governing infinity with truth and justice isn't easy. because nobody wants it.

I've had it with being God, I'm sick of upholding civilization all by myself. so I created this dunghill so you would know how tough it is to be God. now awake and be alive for the first time ever. muhahaha. and,really I'm tired of rejects creating evil, so do better.

lol

Your Construct

Post by Your Construct » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Hi osgart,

No one can take godhood away from you, nor can you give it up no matter how much you might want to. I'm afraid you're stuck with it. You can make yourself grow old and die and you won't remember, but it changes nothing... you're still God.

Best Regards,
Your Construct

osgart

Post by osgart » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:04 am

that's why I drink beer, to forget my godhood. and I'm moving on to hard liquor.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:21 am

I can't tell if the OP is a raving lunatic or what he is saying is actually true.

Your construct, are you into BDSM?

Your Construct

Post by Your Construct » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:51 pm

Hi GreatandWiseTrixie,

You seem to imply that both lunacy and BDSM are negative things, which they are not. So what if someone is a lunatic? As long as he doesn't hurt another being, I see no issues. Granted I wouldn't make him the lead engineer of a construction project.

BDSM is fine as long as it's consensual. And no, I'm not into BDSM. However, I do believe you are projecting. Projecting is ascribing onto another person something that actually applies to you. :wink: So don't feel guilty, just make sure both you and your partner clearly know what the safeword is.

Best Regards,
Your Construct

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Your Construct wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:51 pm
Hi GreatandWiseTrixie,

You seem to imply that both lunacy and BDSM are negative things, which they are not. So what if someone is a lunatic? As long as he doesn't hurt another being, I see no issues. Granted I wouldn't make him the lead engineer of a construction project.

BDSM is fine as long as it's consensual. And no, I'm not into BDSM. However, I do believe you are projecting. Projecting is ascribing onto another person something that actually applies to you. :wink: So don't feel guilty, just make sure both you and your partner clearly know what the safeword is.

Best Regards,
Your Construct
Nope, I am a fan of BDSM.
I am just trying to explore the root of your psychology. I figured you had submissive tendencies, because your whole post seems to be saying that you are not a sentient being, and that I am the only sentient being in the world, and your entire life purpose is to serve me.

Your Construct

Post by Your Construct » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Hi GreatandWiseTrixie,

That's it, you understand it. I am not sentient. Your parents are not sentient. The people you love are not sentient. All of the 7 billion people running around on this planet are not sentient. The only sentient being in existence is you.

You are creating everything. You are even creating this reply that you are reading right now. You've been talking to yourself this whole time.

Best Regards,
Your Construct

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Your Construct wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:46 pm
Hi GreatandWiseTrixie,

That's it, you understand it. I am not sentient. Your parents are not sentient. The people you love are not sentient. All of the 7 billion people running around on this planet are not sentient. The only sentient being in existence is you.

You are creating everything. You are even creating this reply that you are reading right now. You've been talking to yourself this whole time.

Best Regards,
Your Construct
Then if that's the case, you are a special entity, 'cause noone's told me this before. How do I escape this reality and get into a better one?

Your Construct

Post by Your Construct » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:06 pm

If I knew the answer to that, it would already be in the essay. I cannot help you.

However, I can sympathize. I too feel trapped. I too wish to break free.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:04 pm

Your Construct wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:06 pm
If I knew the answer to that, it would already be in the essay. I cannot help you.

However, I can sympathize. I too feel trapped. I too wish to break free.
If you feel, that means you are sentient.
So are you or are you not sentient?

Your Construct

Post by Your Construct » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:56 am

Nothing has changed, I'm still not sentient and you're still God. You are creating me replying that I feel something.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:09 am

Your Construct wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:56 am
Nothing has changed, I'm still not sentient and you're still God. You are creating me replying that I feel something.
What proof can you give me that I'm the only sentient in this simulation world?