You Are God

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Your Construct

Re: You Are God

Post by Your Construct » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:00 am

Hi RazMir,

You are God. It is you, and only you. You are correct, God is only one... you are that one. Both I and raw_thought are your constructs, you created us both. You created him responding to me, and me responding to him.

Best Regards,
Your Construct

Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:27 pm

Your Construct wrote:Hi RazMir,

You are God. It is you, and only you. You are correct, God is only one... you are that one. Both I and raw_thought are your constructs, you created us both. You created him responding to me, and me responding to him.

Best Regards,
Your Construct
If everything is in your head, loosely speaking, and you are trying to convince other people they are God...then you are talking to yourself in all actuality and trying to convince yourself you are God. If that is the case, why bother convincing yourself? What about the voices that say you are not God? They are extensions of yourself in all actuality, therefore a contradiction occurs. You could argue about rising above a contradiction, by rising above reason, but why then rationalize.

All I am saying that as I am "God" as "you say" I am can comfortably say "you are not God" and my judgement is sound and just. Bow before me.

Your Construct

Post by Your Construct » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:12 pm

Hi Eodnhoj7,

You are absolutely correct. You are God, and I am not God. Your judgement is sound and just. No where in the essay do I myself claim to be God, my claim is that you are God. The essay is logically consistent. I don't believe there are any contradictions. You are over-interpreting the essay.

Best Regards,
Your Construct

RazMir

Post by RazMir » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:44 am

How can this be true?
"First of all, you have to realize that I am not self-aware. I, the writer of this essay, am not aware of my own existence."
You are aware that you are not aware?

Your Construct

Post by Your Construct » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi RazMir,

You are the one creating my responses. If you are the one creating my responses, then how can I be self-aware? Let's look at the case of your parents, probably the two most influential people in your life. They are not self-aware, you are the one creating them. You created them because, at the time, that was what you needed for your own consciousness to survive.

Best Regards,
Your Construct

dancam1974

Post by dancam1974 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Your construct is right as he is presenting the situation from YOUR pov.
From your POV, You are the only one that is certain to exist (you think therefor you are), the rest, me, your construct,... can 1) either exist (idealism, my favourite option) or 2) be a rendering of your brain (solipsism).

Your Construct

Post by Your Construct » Mon May 08, 2017 8:51 pm

I have added a new section.

Section Twenty Five: The One Awareness

It is on page 2 of the replies.

jargoodwin

Post by jargoodwin » Wed May 10, 2017 6:52 am

Hello, You Are God:
Wow, what a truly wonderful blessing! I was sitting here feeling very lonely, as if I were the only person in the world who understands that "you are God." So I typed in "you are God" in Google and wound up here. Your essay is wonderful, and we are very much on the same page. The difference, perhaps, is that I have known this for many years.
I can see the evolution of your discussion with the other people on the forum. You are ready to know the next step in your logical understanding of the nature of God and enlightenment.
You are tripping within the illusion of separation, and still believing in separation, when you wonder who is the "creator" and who is the "created." I hear you guys saying, "Am I creating you or are you creating me?"
God is the observer. But what you don't understand, perhaps, is that God's consciousness is UNLIMITED. Therefore He (or She for the ladies on this forum) is able to look through an infinite number of perspectives at the same time and observe every other illusion / perspective that exists. Try to understand that each "person" or "entity" is not a thing. It is a PERSPECTIVE that God is looking through.
You are not the perspective / lens that you are looking through. You are God - yes the full, infinite, all-knowing consciousness of God, looking through the PERSPECTIVE of "You are God." As I look into your eyes, I see ME! As you look into my eyes, you see YOURSELF. We are one entity, looking through two different perspectives at once.
Hope you understand...
-Jason

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme » Wed May 10, 2017 1:57 pm

jargoodwin wrote:Hello, You Are God:
Wow, what a truly wonderful blessing! I was sitting here feeling very lonely, as if I were the only person in the world who understands that "you are God." So I typed in "you are God" in Google and wound up here. Your essay is wonderful, and we are very much on the same page. The difference, perhaps, is that I have known this for many years.
I can see the evolution of your discussion with the other people on the forum. You are ready to know the next step in your logical understanding of the nature of God and enlightenment.
You are tripping within the illusion of separation, and still believing in separation, when you wonder who is the "creator" and who is the "created." I hear you guys saying, "Am I creating you or are you creating me?"
God is the observer. But what you don't understand, perhaps, is that God's consciousness is UNLIMITED. Therefore He (or She for the ladies on this forum) is able to look through an infinite number of perspectives at the same time and observe every other illusion / perspective that exists. Try to understand that each "person" or "entity" is not a thing. It is a PERSPECTIVE that God is looking through.
You are not the perspective / lens that you are looking through. You are God - yes the full, infinite, all-knowing consciousness of God, looking through the PERSPECTIVE of "You are God." As I look into your eyes, I see ME! As you look into my eyes, you see YOURSELF. We are one entity, looking through two different perspectives at once.
Hope you understand...
-Jason
Hey wow, welcome Jason, so glad this thread found someone like you! this place lacks people like you who are able to rise from the baseline of the collective...:wink:

I love what you've said above, it's so obvious what God is. I could never quite understand why people struggle with the God concept, or what God is and what God means.

It's so simple. God is the creator of creation creating infinitely, God has even been able to create something that can also create...which will also create as well...and on and on it goes...it's so super cool..

The creator is one...the creator is not it's creation though, no more than the artist is in it's painting....the painting is only ever in the artist, the one who created it...and that's basically what God is.

God is unseen unknown but can see and know as and through the evidence of what it has created.

Your Construct

Post by Your Construct » Wed May 10, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the compliments. And I may not understand fully yet, but I will certainly try.

Best Regards,
Your Construct
Last edited by Your Construct on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Your Construct

Post by Your Construct » Wed May 17, 2017 5:06 pm

I have added a new section. It is a very short section.

Section Twenty Two: Duality And Why We Need Animals.

It is on page 2.

osgart

Post by osgart » Thu May 25, 2017 2:09 am

God is an overdone cooked concept.

The world is full of else life and I would think it dangerous to consider yourself one with everybody.

spirituality gets a bad name again.

spirituality is the reality that remains a great unknown. we sense it , we infer it's reality based on must be things, but it is largely the most unknown thing there is. many grasp on to it's existence like children and create mythos as a substitute for knowledge when it remains the great unknown.

I do agree that science minded folks are confounded at it's evident appearance in the non local quantum world, and the mind/body problem of consciousness.

but we should reel in our fantasies about what the ether or the non physical realities really mean.

The ether, the akashic field, there are scientists grappling with the existence of the spirit realm.

all the physical thinkers are confounded in their materialist thinking. The mainstream scientists come up with outlandish ideas every bit as much as the spiritual thinkers.

either way evidence of a reality stranger than fiction is emerging.

perhaps the spirit reality is pure memory, knowledge, and reason, and logic undefined. a vast infinite non physical omnipresent sea sitting right under are noses. who knows what lurks in the spirit realm, all kinds I am sure.

A divine God doesn't make any sense, and certainly a human God is very irrational.

jargoodwin

Post by jargoodwin » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:33 am

I must tell you guys, it's an absolute trip when the "illusion" of separation crashes before your eyes. The brain is a filter, and nothing more. It filters out most things, both in this world, and from other worlds. It filters out knowledge, truth, and understanding. When people use hallucinogenic drugs, that filter begins to malfunction. The line that separates the "illusory" world and the "real" world begins to blur. As concepts, and notions, and beliefs begin to swirl and combine and merge back into the oneness from which they came, one begins to see the "all" that is in no way separate. When your mind cannot do it's job of creating this illusion of separation, you go "crazy." You see things within things, self within others, beliefs that no longer contradict but are merely another side of the same coin. In a strange way, you're not going "crazy" at all. You're actually going "sane," and seeing the truth for the first time. However, I don't recommend using drugs to get to that perception. I'm an alcohol/drug counselor as well as a mental health counselor, and the brain is a bit fragile. If you break it with hallucinogens, it may not go back to "normal." And while you may think it's incredibly cool to see things as they truly are, you cannot function in this plane of reality without the illusion of separation.

Your Construct

Post by Your Construct » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:52 am

Last edited by Your Construct on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Walker

Post by Walker » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:50 am

You are not alone, however, we exists only in relationship.

“We,” means a third entity which is not completely you, and not completely me, and also unformed within what’s commonly called the physical realm. However, this third entity does have a physicality, only the physicality is of a realm so subtle that the only known instrument of detection is the mind.

Some minds are more finely tuned by incarnation, such as human minds.

Now that she is getting old, I’m beginning to think that this dog-being who lives with us has greater access to this subtle, physical realm than she’s been letting on. Possibly all her wildness was bred out in the domestication, so she now has the innate capacity to fearlessly and silently stare back and accept all the projections.

What to call this third entity, other than we?