From the Moderator. Please read this.

Welcome to the forum

Moderators: AMod, iMod

AMod

Addendum

Post by AMod »

Change of Mod.

You get banned if you threaten by PM or try to induce paranoia via PM.
Since we can't stop you re-registering, if you return and do it again you get re-banned. Do it again and all your thoughts will be removed from the forum and we'll keep re-banning you all the live long day.
AMod
AMod

Addendum

Post by AMod »

The Landlord is in.

Its understood that tempers can flare and passions can be high, so in general lenient moderation is the name of the game here. But we're now a touchy bunch of moderators with weakly godlike powers, so mind your Ps and Rs.

If in doubt about your behaviour think about the registration agreement you signed.

AMod
AMod

Re: From the Moderator. Please read this.

Post by AMod »

To All,

If you start a thread please take responsibility for it. If you think posts are off-topic or irrelevant to the subject you raised PM me and I will, upon reasonable consideration, remove them. On the whole I will look favourably upon such a request.

AMod
AMod

Update

Post by AMod »

Any posts with obvious pointless crudities and over use of obscenities will be deleted at my whim and judgement.

AMod
AMod

Post by AMod »

For those interested,

I follow the traditions of the B.F. Skinner School of Moderation. Contrariwise with respect to his reinforcement.

Not 'stealth' as they know its happening.

That any associated replies get deleted as well is just tidiness.

AMod.

My sig when we had them,

"Let it not be said that this is not a benevolent tyranny."
AMod

Post by AMod »

Please when replying to posts containing images could you please not re-quote them. Edit them out of your replies as it just clutters the thread unnecessarily. Unless of course your reply concerns the actual image(but even then).
Amod
AMod

Post by AMod »

Okay,
I'm bored with this now. Keep your strong expletives to yourselves. I'll be deleting posts that have them and especially if they are directed at another forum member.
AMod.