Problem with forum in Google Chrome...

Welcome to the forum

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Necromancer

Problem with forum in Google Chrome...

Post by Necromancer » Tue May 16, 2017 10:19 pm

Hi

The forum is cluttered when using Google Chrome browser. Near unusable. I now use Microsoft Edge for forum use.

Anybody? Thanks. :)

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Problem with forum in Google Chrome...

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue May 16, 2017 10:39 pm

The home page was just masses of red squiggles and there were menus all over the place that wouldn't go away. That was on Firefox though.
I had to change from Firefox TO Chrome. This site is fine on Chrome. I stopped using Chrome because it wouldn't let me search for anything.

Necromancer

Post by Necromancer » Wed May 17, 2017 12:23 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 10:39 pm
The home page was just masses of red squiggles and there were menus all over the place that wouldn't go away. That was on Firefox though.
I had to change from Firefox TO Chrome. This site is fine on Chrome. I stopped using Chrome because it wouldn't let me search for anything.
Was this just recently, VT?

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed May 17, 2017 12:30 am

Necromancer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 12:23 am
Tue May 16, 2017 10:39 pm
Was this just recently, VT?
Yes. It's like that now on Firefox. The site shut down yesterday for 'maintenance' and now it's gone whacko. I suppose it will come right.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed May 17, 2017 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Wed May 17, 2017 5:50 am

The real problem is not being kept in the loop as this website has just gone through an overhaul.

PhilX

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:37 pm

I had to change from Firefox TO Chrome. This site is fine on Chrome. I stopped using Chrome because it wouldnt let me search
I had to change from Chrome to Firefox and so the problem is related to the server one was using at the time of the overhaul
Now I wonder if one changed back to their original server if the problem would reappear but it is not worth the effort for me

Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Wed May 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Chrome browser works fine for me now.

PhilX

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed May 17, 2017 12:51 pm

surreptitious57 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 12:37 pm
I had to change from Firefox TO Chrome. This site is fine on Chrome. I stopped using Chrome because it wouldnt let me search
I had to change from Chrome to Firefox and so the problem is related to the server one was using at the time of the overhaul
Now I wonder if one changed back to their original server if the problem would reappear but it is not worth the effort for me
That would seem to be the case.This website is still a mess on Firefox on my computer. I don't like using Chrome.